Chapter 148

Izuku leans away from the blonde's neck to look at his work. His smooth pale skin is covered in bruises and bite marks, and a sudden rush of possessiveness surges through Izuku. 

Katsuki is gripping onto the back of his shirt. His brain feels like it's turning into mush as he tries to ground himself. 

"I-Izuku h-hold o-on-" 

The green haired boy smiles at Katsuki, looking at his face. Its contorted, Katsuki gritting his teeth as he speaks, body hot and breathing slightly heavy. 

His eyes trail down to the clear bulge in the boy's sweatpants, a dark look on his face. Its poking against his stomach, only seeming to get bigger the more he waits. 

"You have to speak clearly so i can understand you, Katsuki." 

Katsuki shoots him a glare, trying to catch him breath. Izuku feels his pants tighten even more and he shudders slightly, that same dark smile on his face. 

"Bed. Wall hurts." 

Izuku hums and hoists Katsuki up, holding him tighter as he moves away from the wall and to the staircase. Katsuki has time to catch his breath while the green haired boy moves them up the stairs. 

He focuses on leaving marks on Izuku's neck, nipping and sucking on the freckled skin. 

This isn't some dream; this is really happening. 

The realization makes Katsuki even more nervous, but excited at the same time. 

The nervousness takes over when Izuku opens the door to the room by walking backwards. He gently puts Katsuki onto the bed, who still has his arms wrapped around his neck. 

Izuku stares up at him, kneeling down in front of him. He takes in his features, his lips slightly bruised and his neck down to his shoulder covered in marks. He has this breathless look on his face. 

He loves it. 

"What are you staring at nerd." 

Izuku smiles at him, focusing on the blonde's sweatpants that are just in the way now. The bulge is even clearer now that it's not pressed against Izuku's stomach. 

"Your just too cute." 

Katsuki's face heats up and he looks away. 

"Shut the hell up." 

Izuku trails his hands up to Katsuki's waist, sliding them into the band of the sweatpants. He begins to pull them down, Katsuki tensing up slightly. 

He stops, looking up at him. He is still turned away from him, but he doesn't tell Izuku to stop, instead lifting himself up from the bed slightly so that he can get the sweatpants off properly. 

Izuku does so, the fabric falling to a puddle on the floor as Izuku throws it out of the way. Now the only thing keeping his dick caged in is his boxers.

 A pair of Izuku's. 

Katsuki's red eyes flicker to him, staring hard at his face. Izuku leans his face close to the tent in his boxers, green eyes looking up at him. 

Katsuki's heart skips a beat, and he puts his hands in his hair instead, twisting the strands around his fingers. He shudders slightly, Izuku's green eyes watching him closely. 

He looks good like that, cheek pressed up against his dick. 

"Can i?" 

Katsuki gives him a nod, but Izuku still doesn't move. the blonde glares and does what the nerd wants.