Chapter 87

"I have so much to talk to you about Katsuki!" 

Toga gets on her knees and puts her hands in his hair, picking at strands. 

"Twice!" 

"Yes?" 

"What do you need now?!" 

Izuku picks up a strawberry dessert and cuts a piece of it, muttering out a 'try this' as he feeds some to Katsuki. The other hums and asks for another bite. 

"Can you get some flowers? I wanna make him a crown." 

Twice nods, then grumbles about having to always do work, and goes to get flowers. 

"After this, me and you can go take a look at my new collection! I'm sure you'll love it." 

Izuku gives her a look, still eating his piece of strawberry cake. 

"Toga, i know your excited but i think it's still too soon for something like that." 

Toga groans quietly and let's go of Katsuki's hair. Katsuki can see twice in the corner of his eye, trying to pick the flowers. He ends up getting some, then throwing them on the ground and starting all over again. 

"He already knows about yours, i think he can know about mine! Right Katsuki? Tell Izu he's being lame." 

Katsuki is going to answer but another piece of cake is put into his mouth. Twice comes back with flowers and twigs. Toga starts to make a flower crown, all of them sitting on the blanket and eating desserts. Some of the flowers end up crushed and ripped, all pooling onto the blanket. 

The sun warms them up even when the air is still kind of chilly. Toga and Katsuki get along well even with toga leading most of the conversations. Twice joins in sometimes too, Izuku laying down while Fizz is curled up against his ribs. 

When Toga is done with making everyone their own flower crowns, she declares the picnic party over. 

"Now come on Katsuki! I'll show you, my collection!" 

She grabs onto Katsuki's hands again and pulls him up. Twice trails behind the two blondes. Izuku is about to protest but a maid comes out from the house and walks over to him. Toga and Katsuki are already halfway to the door when the women tells Izuku her news. 

"Young master, the head of the household demands your presence in his study immediately." 

A chill runs up his spine and for a moment he forgets to hide it, letting it fall on his face. But before Katsuki turns around to wave him over, he hides it with a smile. 

"Go on without me! I'll see you guys soon!" 

Katsuki falters, but toga pushes him forward gently. Izuku just smiles and waves as they walk away. 

Toga is excitedly chatting while leading them to her 'collection', which is down a couple of halls and up some stairs. 

"You get it too sometimes, right Katsuki?!" 

Katsuki looks at her and shakes his head. 

"Sorry i wasn't listening, what did you say?" 

Her golden eyes stare into his red ones and she has a tight-lipped smile on her face.