Chapter 38

He takes the tray from Katsuki's lap, setting it down on the dresser for later. He goes to Katsuki and sits on his legs.

 Katsuki panics and sits criss cross and Izuku wraps his legs around his waist. Izuku says nothing as he wipes at Katsuki's tears. 

He feels his face turn red and heat up. He opens his mouth to say something, but Izuku speaks before him. 

"Katsuki. Nothing is wrong with feeling this way. I know that it must be complicated, but I'll do whatever you want to do." 

Katsuki stares at him. The sun coming in through the window is landing on Izuku's face. Katsuki can see everything, perfect freckles, perfect eyes, perfect hair. He really is in love with Izuku. He smiles and puts his face in the crook of Izuku's neck. 

"I don't even fucking know what i want to do..." 

Izuku moves his hand into his hair, combing through it with his fingers. 

"We have all the time in the world Katsuki." 

A week passes, Katsuki almost never leaving Izuku's side. When Izuku goes downstairs, Katsuki follows, when Izuku goes into the living room, Katsuki follows.

 Izuku doesn't mind it at all really, but what pisses him off is that the two annoyances come every single day. 

They go to the front and yell to their hearts content, and Izuku can't go out there to scare them off because every time they come, Katsuki is in a state of panic. 

But finally, two days later, Katsuki starts to calm down. Hearing them scream from outside doesn't make him freak out as much, instead he only grips onto Izuku tighter. 

The two of them are laying on the couch, the adults still yelling from outside. Izuku feels his brow twitch in annoyance as he tries to ignore it, instead turning up the T.V volume.

 Katsuki watches as he does this, a guilty expression on his face. 

Its morning, and they both have grown exhausted over this whole routine.

"I know what i want to do now Izuku." 

At this, Midoriya sits up to look at him directly, eyes slightly wide. 

"Really?" 

Katsuki nods, the guilt melting away into a determined look. 

"I want to talk to them." 

Izuku sits there, looking at him. His brows furrow in confusion and his mouth twists in a slight frown. But he doesn't speak so Katsuki continues. 

"I deserve some answers. And if they... if they do some shit then I'm ready. I won't let it slide and we'll kill them." 

Izuku is silent because he doesn't know what he should say. Instead, he hugs Katsuki tightly. 

"You're a strong person Katsuki. I support you 100 percent if this is what you want." 

They both get up, Izuku holding Katsuki's hand as they go to the door. 

That same sinking feeling makes its way into Katsuki's gut, and he feels like his throat is restricting. 

He can do this. 

The yelling is getting clearer now. 

"GIVE US BACK KATSUKI! YOU MONSTER!" 

The door feels like its shaking 

He can do this. 

Izuku looks at him and puts his hand to his lips. 

He kisses Katsuki's knuckles, and his face turns red 

He can do this 

His hand grips the doorknob. 

It feels cold in his hand. 

He turns it.