Chapter 36

"Katsuki?" 

There is alarm in his voice, and he sees both the adults turn their attention to Izuku. 

Shitshitshitshit 

He can't say anything, and as he tries, the only thing that comes out is a broken sound. He hears Izuku run closer and then his aunt is shoved away from him.

 She falls to the ground with a loud scream, his uncle running to her side. He crouches on the ground to check the damage. Like he even cares if she got hurt or not, he's a fucking monster- 

"What is wrong with you!? Who the hell do you think you are!?" 

Izuku's arms pull Katsuki around so he's looking at him. 

"Katsuki-" 

Izuku sees the tears that are running down his face and he stares, hot red anger pooling at his stomach and sending spikes through his body. Katsuki grips onto Izuku's arms, digging his nails into the scarred freckled skin. 

He doesn't know what to do. He can't even tell if he's shaking or not. What's going on with him? He isn't the same as he was before. 

Hes killed people, hurt people. They shouldn't do this to him, he's stronger. He isn't weak anymore he can take this. 

Why isn't he shoving them down in the basement? Why isn't he paying them back for all of the horrible shit they did to him why- 

"Katsuki breathe. Look at me." 

Izuku grabs Katsuki's face, so he has no choice but to look back at him through blurry eyes. 

He cant

 he cant do this

 he doesn't want to do this.

 He thought he was safe, why are they even here how did they get here how- 

Izuku rubs gentle circles on Katsuki's cheeks, and he takes a deep breath in. With shaky breath and small hics and sobs, Katsuki does the same.

 This continues until Katsuki's crying has calmed down and he stops shaking so bad. Izuku hugs him tightly and glares at the trash standing at his doorway. 

His uncle is still yelling at them, so loud Katsuki feels like the house is shaking. 

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH MY WIFE! GIVE US THE KID! WE ARE HIS LEGAL GAURDIANS AND WE DEMAND YOU LET HIM COME HOME!" 

Izuku still feels Katsuki shaking against him. Legal guardians.  

"...I live with my uncle..." 

Izuku remembers the way Katsuki looked so uncomfortable at the mention of his current household. No one has looked for him in days so why now? How did they even find out Katsuki was here?

 The little stalker didn't tell anyone where he was going, and no one knew about his hobbies. 

His hands twitch and he glares at the two in front of him. 

"Leave or I'll call the fucking cops."

 With one loud slam Izuku shuts and locks the door. His uncle bangs on the door, still yelling. 

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR YOULL BE SORRY! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? HEY!!!" 

Izuku's attention is brought back to Katsuki.