Chapter 16

Since the shopping center is outside, the nice weather is perfect. They both step out of the car after Izuku parks as close to the entrance he can since there are tons of people already. Izuku locks the car, the lights flashing on twice then off. They walk next to each other and enter the first store. The store they go inside sells clothes and shoes. Izuku and Katsuki get anything they want, tallying the price to 950 dollars in just that one store. 

Izuku doesn't even hesitate when he swipes his card to complete the transaction. They go to the next store after stopping by the car again and putting the bags in the trunk, so they don't have to carry all of the bags. They spend 980 more dollars at that clothing store and when they get out, something catches Katsuki's eye. 'Sexy Babes Lingerie Shop'. He glances at Izuku, who is adjusting all the bags in his hands so he can carry them easier, and turns red, turning away. 

They go to a technology store and spend 1000 dollars, and after they are finished shopping in that store, Katsuki stops Izuku by grabbing his hand. Izuku turns his head to give him a questioning look. 

"Hey. Let's split up. That way we can cover more ground and in three hours we'll meet up at the car." 

Izuku stares at him for a second, then smiles. 

"Alright Katsuki." 

Katsuki watches as Izuku walks away and waits until he sees him go into another store before making his way to the thing at the front of his mind. He goes to the lingerie store, his footsteps quick and swift. The store that Izuku entered is a bookstore. Katsuki spends 200 and Izuku spends 1020. Katsuki quickly gets out of the store with the discrete lingerie bag, not wanting to take any chances in being seen. He makes his way to a store that sells bathroom and hygiene stuff. 

He spends 500 dollars and Izuku goes to a self-defense shop and spends 2000. Katsuki goes to a decor shop and Izuku goes to hot topic, both of them spending 5600 dollars. After putting tons of shit in the car, they are together again and start to do more shopping. 

"So, what stores did you end up going to Katsuki?" 

He turns red and avoids Izuku's searching gaze. 

"A-ah just to some store that had a shit ton of blankets, nothing important." 

Izuku hums and Katsuki gets the feeling that he knows something is up. About 40 minutes later, the car is filled with bags and items. They go home, both unloading their things from the car. When everything gets settled, Izuku and Katsuki are relaxing on the couch. 

"Damn what a day... I never thought I'd be going shopping like that ever in my whole life..." 

Izuku grins, resting his head on the back of the couch from his sitting position, glancing at him. 

"Don't think this is gonna be the last time Katsuki, and now that I'm doing some school stuff online, we'll be able to hang out more."