Chapter 58

Once they're done seeing the little cats climbing around in their glass exhibit, they decide to get some food. Katsuki's feet hurt but he's too preoccupied looking through the menu of one of the small stalls.

 Each one is themed after the different animals and exhibits. Katsuki reads through all the random names trying to find something that looks good. Izuku is playing with the blue fan that he brought. Its small and is shaped like a spray bottle, water at the bottom.

 He presses the button in the back and water is sprayed far because of the fan. He shoots Katsuki's face and the blond grabs it from him. He sprays his face over and over until Izuku has to back away, his arms shielding him. 

"Stop! I was kidding! Katsuki!" 

Bakugou grins at him and Izuku wipes the water from his face. Katsuki fans himself and they move up the line. Izuku looks over the menu himself, deciding on a huge burger. They get to the cashier who has a gorilla hat on. 

They both stare at it and then burst out laughing. The cashier just gives them a dead stare and asks them what they want. They order and are sent to wait for their food. They pick a table and its warm because of the hot sun. 

Katsuki takes off his hat and fans his head for a moment before putting it back on. Izuku watches him and smiles. 

"Do you like it so far Katsuki?" 

Bakugou looks at him and nods. 

"Yeah, it's fun. I'm fucking glad you brought all this shit or I'm sure i would have died of heat stroke." 

Izuku hums, pulling at his shirt to let it air out slightly. Katsuki's eyes focus on the skin underneath, and he feels his face heat up. It's just the sun. Probably. 

"We just have the games thing and the gift shop, and we can leave before it gets dark. Sound good?" 

Katsuki nods, handing Izuku the fan so he can cool down. As much as he likes it here and how much fun it's been, he's going to be too tired to walk before long. Besides, when they get home Izuku will probably want to watch more of that T.V show and that means more cuddling. 

Before Katsuki can let his thoughts wander, Izuku stands up to get their food. They both eat, talking about their favorite exhibits and things while. After, their stomachs are full, and they are ready for more walking. 

They go to the small area of the zoo with arcade games, and you guessed it, also animal themed. They pass a punching game, and the prize is a huge lion, its mane fluffed out as it stands proudly. 

Katsuki wants it. 

And he's going to get it. 

"Izuku, let's play that one." 

Izuku looks at the direction Katsuki is pointing and notices the big lion. He smiles and grabs Katsuki's hand. 

"Ok." 

They walk up to the person in the booth.