Chapter 105

It's quiet in the room now. So quiet they can hear people walking past the door. Probably servants since no one stops in front of it. Katsuki almost thinks that Izuku is asleep, but then he speaks, the low rumble in his chest echoing against Katsuki. 

"When i was little, i killed someone." 

Izuku says nothing after the statement, letting it hang in the air. Katsuki doesn't know what to say so instead busies his fingers by digging them into Izuku's hair. This seems to help, making Izuku relax more. 

"It was an accident. Still though, i didn't feel anything. Sure, i was scared that someone would find out, but other than that i didn't feel that bad about it. I was just kind of..." 

Izuku trails off. 

Inko races to him, screaming. There are tears in her eyes as she puts her hands on his face. 

"What happened Izuku?!" 

She looks down the staircase and sees the body below. Blood is pooling around the women's head, her neck snapped at an odd angle. She lets out a gasp and looks back at him. He sees his hands shaking and his eyes blur. 

"A-Am i in trouble? I-it was an a-accident I-" 

She hugs him tight, shushing him. 

"No no you're not in trouble my sweet Izuku, I'll take care of it! Y-you aren't in trouble!" 

"I guess it was shock or something. But after that, i wasn't really aware of anything around me. They put me in here, even had the maids put a new lock on my door. I wasn't allowed to do anything, not like i could if i wanted to. My mom would come and cry, asking me if i knew where i was, stuff like that." 

"Izuku please, you don't know what this is doing to me! Can't you just forget it? It was just one person! Who cares about one person Izuku! Please!" 

"I wish i could run away from everything, but we're stuck here Izuku! You need to wake up! I don't care what you have to do!" 

"I was like that for a long time. Then everyone came to the house, and it felt like i was finally back. Mom never was the same though. She would watch me the whole day and when she wasn't she was just sitting there." 

Izuku laughs, his face still buried between Katsuki's shoulder and neck. 

"It's my fault she's like this." 

"You did this to me Izuku. You have to stay with me forever to atone for what you've done. This is all your fault." 

Katsuki stops and pulls him even closer. 

"It's not your fault. You were just a kid Izuku, you didn't know what to do." 

Izuku is quiet and he looks at Katsuki. The blonde stares at him, now just noticing how close their faces are. 

"I'm sorry my family is so fucked." 

Katsuki laughs at Izuku's statement. 

"Both of our families are fucked. After this, we won't have to see any of them again. Well except your siblings. They can come visit our house next time."

Izuku smiles and ruffles Katsuki's hair. There is clawing at the door and Izuku sits up. 

"Meow!" (Open the damn door!)

Izuku goes over Katsuki and opens the door to let Fizz in. The little black kitten instantly runs in, jumping onto the bed and landing on Katsuki's face. More muffled screams and loud meows.