Chapter 70

Why the hell is this girl in front of him right now? 

Katsuki rests his chin on his hand, still glaring up at her. She keeps smiling at him, but he can see right through it. Seeing Izuku act in front of other people has given him experience in these things. Katsuki can see the hints of annoyance in her body language. 

She has the kind of smile that doesn't reach her eyes. 

"Thats none of your business extra, fuck off." 

Still, she just stands there and flakily smiles at him. She shifts on her feet nervously. 

"I'm just wondering, I'm not here to bother you on purpose or anything. Will you let him know that if he needs anything ill help him out?" 

Katsuki says nothing, now the two of them just staring at each other. 

"Um..." 

She awkwardly leaves, rushing back to her own seat. 

"What a fucking weirdo." 

Katsuki rolls his eyes as she mutters this. She could have just said that to his face but now she's just rushing off. Katsuki gets that feeling again but ignores it, going back to his work. The time passes quickly, and the school day ends. Katsuki is packing his things up and going out the door. 

When he gets outside, it's still pretty sunny and warm. Maybe him and Izuku will do something again today. He takes out his phone and goes to Izuku's contact. There is only two people saved on it, Izuku and- 

He decides to text him while on his walk home. 

Katsuki: Do you want to do anything today? 

He gets a reply almost right away.

Izuku: - Article sent - 

Katsuki clicks on it and is directed to a news article. 

'New All Might Merch Arriving Today!' 

'Fans of the popular hero show 'Shining Golden Age' are excited for the new arrival of special limited edition hero merchandise. Today is the only day to purchase these goods, which is leaving fans climbing over each other to get to the entrance of this special event.' 

'If you or a friend are huge watchers of 'Shining Golden Age' staring Toshinori Yagi, then this is definitely a must go to event! The merchandise was designed by the Midoriya company, the same company in charge of producing the show, so it's of highest accuracy and quality!' 

H u h 

Katsuki stares at the screen and even stops walking. 

Izuku: I wanna do this! It starts at five, but we need to get there early if we want to beat the lines, but people will probably already be there so when you get home, run really fast and change. Ill already have the car ready. 

Katsuki starts walking faster, trying to get home sooner now. He didn't know that Izuku's family was in charge of making his favorite show, maybe he'll tell him more when he asks. He wants to know everything about him. When his days were filled with stalking the other every day, it was hard to find out anything about his past or family since he didn't have that many resources. But now, he can find out all of the little things.