Chapter 3

"Look at me when you speak or we're gonna have a problem, Katsuki Kun."

Katsuki gulps, and he sees Izuku's eyes slowly trail the bob of his throat, then back to his eyes.

"I... I don't like how she sounds... Its fucking annoying and i can't sleep..."

The smile is back on Izuku's face, softer now. His eyes glint in enjoyment. Katsuki's eyes flick to his green ones.

"And what would you like me to do about that Katsuki Kun?" 

Katsuki feels like the air in his chest is being kicked out of him. 

"Just... stop her."  

Izuku's eyes widen slightly in surprise, then he turns to the girl, who's sobbing grows even louder. 

"W-Why are you doing this?! I-I didn't do anything to you! I- I thought y-you cared a-about me you crazy b-bastard!" 

Katsuki's red eyes stare at the girl, trying to find anything that might suggest that Izuku did anything other than torture her. 

"Katsuki Kun." 

He is brought back by Izuku's voice, looking back to him. 

"I'm going to give you one chance to prove that you love me. I'll give you a reward that you'll love. Does that sound fair?" 

Izuku talks in a whisper and Katsuki squirms against his bounds, trying to touch him at least a little. 

"Y-Yeah, I'll do anything." 

Izuku grins and picks up a knife. He uses the knife to carefully cut Katsuki's bounds and catches him when he falls. Katsuki looks up and turns red. Izuku puts Katsuki in front of the screaming girl. She tries to get closer to Katsuki, pushing herself onto him, desperate and shaking. 

"P-Please, stab him with the knife! I'll give you anything if you save us! All the sex you could have! please just use the knife to save us!" 

The girl is wearing an exposing dress that is now stained with makeup, blood, and dirt. Her tears make her mascara drip down, her eyes are bloodshot and puffy from crying so hard. Izuku stands in front of the whole sense, standing next to the girl. 

"Listen to me closely Katsuki Kun. You can have a choice..." 

Izuku sits next to the girl and puts the knife in Katsuki's shaking hands. 

"Stab the bitch and prove you love me or stab me and get all the whorish sex she can even give you. Which, probably isn't that good compared to me." 

Katsuki's eyes widen. The girl laughs hopefully. 

"Come on! Stab him!" 

Katsuki stares at Izuku. 

'He would do this...? Put himself in danger just so i can prove myself...? This Izuku is crazy, unpredictable, scary, and fucking everything else. But... I still fucking love him. And this bitch really thinks id stab him just to save her?

'I'm not a fucking idiot, she'll probably end up throwing me under the bus right when she knows Izuku isn't around anymore. So, the option that's right...' 

Katsuki looks at the girl and grips the knife tighter. He slowly goes toward her. The hope that she had was quickly replaced with even more fear.