Chapter 101

His father clears his throat, looking at every single one of them. There is no one in the huge room except for them now. Katsuki stares at the man until it finally hits him. He was the one who bumped into him. 

He stares for a little before catching Izuku's eye. Without saying anything the other grabs his hand and drags his thumb over his knuckles. Katsuki turns red and focuses on the table. Toga grins at them but it falls off her face when Hisashi looks at her. 

"What's so funny Himiko." 

Her body tenses and she gives him a tight lipped smile. Dabi and Tomura look at each other, their faces grim. Inko still has that blank look on her face as her gaze suddenly turns to Katsuki. 

"Nothing. I was just happy Izuku is visiting." 

Hisashi looks at his wife and then at Izuku. His red eyes pierce Katsuki and he grips Izuku's hand tighter. There is a certain feeling that comes over the table whenever this man looks at someone. 

A heavy pressure. 

It reminds him of the times his uncle would come home while him and his aunt were having dinner. The sudden change would leave him shaking, both of them making sure not to do anything to cause the man to explode. 

He hates it. 

"Izuku. Tell us, what have you been doing these past few years?" 

Izuku doesn't do anything for a second before forcing himself to look at the man. Izuku still has his thumb moving over Katsuki's knuckles, as if to comfort him. 

"I-" 

He is cut off when Hisashi talks over him. He doesn't have to raise his voice to stop him. He just talks and the sound carries, forcing the other to listen to what he has to say. 

"Because it looks like nothing. I hope for your sake that you are not just visiting and have come to stay. Maybe then you will stop being so useless." 

Its silent once again. Izuku says nothing and lowers his eyes. Katsuki feels like he's going to explode, his chest tightening as he watches. He glares at the man, looking straight at him. He sees Inko still staring at him in the corner of his eye but ignores her. 

"Izuku isn't useless, and you shouldn't talk to your kid like that you bastard. No matter what you say or do he isn't going to stay here." 

Hisashi looks at him, his expression blank. Izuku grips his hand under the table. Toga looks at them wide eyed, and Dabi and Tomura stay quiet. They stare at their plates and silverware in front of them even though there isn't any food yet.

He knows he shouldn't be doing this; he shouldn't be saying anything. But when Izuku makes that face and when that bastard looks at him like that, it pisses him off. 

"Another one of Izuku's many mistakes. Have you brought this one to kill too?" 

 Katsuki's body feels warm, and he wants to go over and grab the man's face to slam it into the table. For some reason, the urge is strong. He gets that same feeling again, but only this time its violent. Before he can speak Izuku answers for him. 

His voice is firm this time, looking at the man. 

"No. Katsuki is my," 

He gives toga a look who puts her fingers to her mouth, pretending to zip it closed with a wink. 

"Friend. I'm not going to hurt or let him be hurt." 

The man hums, sitting straighter in his chair. He looks down at them now, his lips turned down in a slight frown. 

"Then i suggest you teach your friend how to keep his mouth shut."