Chapter 152

Katsuki opens the door and goes inside of the house, shrugging off his coat and taking off his shoes. 

Katsuki steps away from the entrance only to have Fizz run toward him. 

The kitty rubs his tiny body against Katsuki's leg, looking up at him. 

"Meow!!" (I've waited long enough! Hurry up and feed me Human!) 

Katsuki walks to the kitchen, putting all of the groceries on the counter before going to the corner with Fizzes bowls of food and water. 

He has a scoop full of cat food in his hand right when he hears the door open. He dumps it into the cat bowl and stands up, Fizz darting over to it. 

He goes to the doorway of the kitchen and sees Izuku taking off his shoes. He looks at him, green eyes shining. His hair is slightly longer now, reaching just above his shoulder.

When he doesn't have it up, it's a mess of green curls that makes him look even more like a bush than ever before. Katsuki thinks it's funny (and cute) when he sees it like that. 

Katsuki goes over to him, Izuku opening his arms up, ready for a hug. Katsuki wraps his arms around his neck and feels Izuku's own arms around his waist. 

Izuku gives him a soft kiss, eyes never leaving his. Katsuki gives one back, though it's not as soft as the others. Katsuki feels his tongue clash with Izuku's before he pulls away. 

A stand of Izuku's hair glides over Katsuki's cheek and he blows it away. He looks at Izuku, scowling. 

"You need a damn haircut." 

Izuku grins back at him, one of his hands going up to play with a piece of Katsuki's hair. 

"You need one too love. Besides," 

Izuku ruffles his own hair, sending it in a ton of different directions. Katsuki pulls his face back and glares harder. 

"I thought you liked my hair long." 

Katsuki leans closer to the freckled boy despite pretending to be displeased. 

"I never said that." 

Izuku's eyes widen and then he frowns. 

"Yeah you did! Last night you said, Izuku, i love your hair, it's so long, it makes you look like a bush- oh. Oh..." 

Realization settles on Izuku's face, then he glares. Katsuki bursts out laughing, leading Izuku away from the door and to the kitchen. 

The house they live in now is a lot smaller than the one from before and they are pretty far from any good stores and places, but it's only a small inconvenience. 

"Your so mean to me." 

Izuku sits at the table, his chin resting on the wood as he sulks. Katsuki grins and goes through the grocery bags, putting the food away. 

"If i was mean i wouldn't be making Katsudon for you." 

There are tons of trees surrounding the house, most of the area bought by Izuku so they could have even more privacy. 

After all the news stories about them, it was better to be as isolated as possible. They moved to a small town with very few people and made sure no one knew who they were. 

To be honest, Katsuki liked that best about this place. No one could bother them, and he could have Izuku all to himself. 

There were no annoying people around, no one to get in his way, just him and Izuku. That also meant that there were no more annoying bodies to take care of. 

Most of it was because of Tomuras help. After being called by Katsuki during the fire, the man had made sure they got out safe. 

He had scolded them like crazy, though let them off the hook after a while. 

Izuku says nothing, something else catching his eye. He reaches his hand over to grab the bag of candy he left on the table before he headed out. 

He grins and starts eating some of them, purposely turning away from Katsuki so he wouldn't be caught. 

Noticing the nerd being quiet, Katsuki turns to look at him. Izuku yelps and almost chokes on the candy in his mouth, his grip tightening around the bag. 

"Oi! I told you no snacks when I'm about to make food! You are literally going to fucking eat soon!" 

Katsuki quickly walks over and Izuku holds the candy away from his hands, some still in his mouth. 

"I can't wait that long! I didn't have any snacks all day!" 

"You had fucking breakfast! And i packed you a lunch!" 

Izuku puts his leg up, pushing Katsuki away with his foot. The chair he's sitting on tilts back, almost making him fall. 

"That doesn't count! I need sugar!" 

Katsuki reaches over but fails to grab the colorful package. 

"Yeah some sugar! Not fifty packs a day! Give it to me!" 

"No!" 

"Give it!" 

"Kacchan please!!" 

Katsuki's face turns red and he hesitates. That damned nickname. Izuku had suddenly said it one night, and after seeing the effect it had on Katsuki (Which was none) he kept saying it. 

Especially in situations like this. 

Izuku takes that moment of hesitation to shove the rest of the candy into his mouth. Katsuki gapes at him and Izuku gives him a smug grin, his cheeks puffed up with how much he shoved in there. 

It's quiet, Fizz is watching from his corner of the kitchen with an empty food bowl. 

"Meow." (More food) 

"Izuku." 

"Kacchan i love you so much you have no idea-" 

"Your dead." 

"Kacchan!-" 

Katsuki grabs the chair leg and pulls, sending it falling to the ground, Izuku going down with it. He huffs and turns away on his heel, going back to the kitchen to start making Katsudon. 

Izuku stays on the floor, looking at the ceiling. The bag of candy crushed in his hand. 

"At least i ate it all before i almost died." 

"Go change your clothes nerd. And feed Fizz, he's hungry again." 

Izuku stands up and gives Katsuki a kiss on the cheek. He smells like sugar. 

"Yes sir." 

Katsuki watches him leave the kitchen and sighs, smiling to himself. 

- END - 

Thank you for everyone's support throughout this story! I might make a second one, which i already have ideas for, but i don't really know yet. I hope that this was a fun read for anyone who stuck around long enough to get to the end.