Chapter 25

The other two boys call an Uber. Urarakas friend smiles when she links her arm with Izuku's.

"Are you staying with Midoriya Kun tonight?~"

Izuku and Katsuki both approve of her humbled change. Uraraka turns red, but still answers.

"Y-Yeah. Ill text you when i get home!"

They hug and Katsuki, Izuku, and Uraraka get into Izuku's car. Uraraka sits in the passenger seat next to Izuku.

"Wow you have such a nice car Midoriya Kun! I bet your house is just as nice."

Izuku hums, pulling out of the parking lot and watching the road. They all sit in uncomfortable silence. Uraraka texts her friend. 

Ura: Ugh that blond is still here, it's so annoying! 

Miko: God when are you two going to ditch him and have alone time???? 

Miko: it's almost like Midoriya wants him to be there. 

Uraraka glances at Katsuki in the rear-view mirror. Hes leaned against the door, in deep thought. 

'I wonder how its gonna go down. I wanna shove her down in the basement. She clearly has her phone on her... Who is she texting? Gotta make sure we get that...'

Uraraka goes back to texting. 

Ura: No way! 

Ura: I told you already.

Ura: Midoriya invited me over and said that Baku bitch would be out on family stuff. 

Ura: It's just gonna be me and him 

Ura: Then I'll go home and have myself a rich boyfriend by the end of the night 

Miko: LOL 

Miko: Alright, i trust you on this 

Miko: Are you guys even talking? 

Ura: *Crying emoji* 

Ura: Its dead quiet 

Miko: Get in there girl! 

Miko: Show that blond you've won Midoriya over and that there is no hope for him! 

Ura: Alright! Talk to you soon! 

Miko: *Thumbs up* 

Uraraka puts her phone away, smiling at Katsuki from the rear-view mirror. 

"What's the family stuff you need to take care of bakugou kun?" 

Katsuki glares at her, not even turning his head. 

"None of your damn business." 

Uraraka laughs. 

"No need to be so mean! Im just starting up a conversation!" 

Katsuki sits up, now turning to face her. 

"Well just stop. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Do you know anything about Izuku's personal life? Your nothing more than an annoying classmate that deludes herself into thinking that everyone around you thinks your perfect and that our everyone's favorite just because you got a handful of tits. But your gonna realize that no one likes you and that your crazy and not gonna get anything you want tonight." 

Uraraka glares and looks at Izuku, pouting despite her anger. 

"Midoriya Kun! Aren't you gonna say anything?! Your girlfriend is being insulted like that and all you do is look at the road!" 

Izuku raises a brow, faking confusion. Then with a smile he says, 

"I dont wanna die in a car crash? Uraraka san don't let him insult you, if you don't like it say something back."

Uraraka glares at katsuki who smirks, folding his arms.