Chapter 48

Miko yells as he walks away for his remark. 

"Fuck you too asshole!" 

Some people glance at them but nothing too crazy. She huffs and taps her foot on the concrete, the sound repeating fast and then slowing down. 

Even at school her heels aren't any shorter. Izuku thinks she should win a metal or something since it has to be painful to wear those all day every day. 

"Anyway Midoriya, I'm sure you already heard about... You know." 

Her eyes soften as she thinks about her best friend, saddened at her disappearance. Too bad she's already dead and everyone is hanging on to false hope. It almost makes Izuku laugh. 

"I was wondering if you would go to the police station with me. They called me over yesterday asking if i would come and make a statement. When i asked they said they hadn't contacted you yet so..." 

Great. Now he has to deal with even more stuff because of some missing girl. Well again, she's not actually missing. 

Izuku nods his head and watches as she pulls her small jacket over her even smaller uniform shirt. 

"Of course, i will." 

He pats her shoulder and gives her a kind smile when she looks up at him. Hes gotta sell the act of being the kind popular kid, right? 

"Don't worry so much. We both know Uraraka and she's got enough strength to come back to us safely." 

Her eyes tear up but before anything gets out, she sniffs and wipes at her eyes. She beams at him and nods. He removes his hand from her shoulder. 

"Your right. Thank you. I'll see you later..." 

Izuku watches her turn around and go. He turns away, heading to the building he saw Katsuki go in. 

Thanks to all of Katsuki's skills and natural talent, he had figured out Izuku's schedule. Katsuki had explained it to him in great detail, including breaking into the office workers desk and getting the information. 

So, their schedules were exactly the same. Even if they weren't Izuku is sure he would have been able to pull some strings. 

Izuku enters the classroom and sees Katsuki sitting in the corner, his head resting on his hand, eyes closed. Izuku smiles and walks to him, sitting down on the seat next to him. When hearing Izuku sit down, Katsuki opens his eyes and looks at him. 

"What did she want?" 

Izuku grumbles and folds his arms, putting his head down and turning it to look at Katsuki. This makes the blond smile. 

"She told the police to take my statement about Uraraka so i have to go in later today." 

Katsuki groans loudly, leaning back in his chair. 

"Why doesn't everyone just forget about her already? Its fucking annoying." 

Izuku laughs and Katsuki grins at him, his chair falling back on to the floor with a bang. They sit there in the empty classroom in silence. The sun is streaming through the windows and Izuku can see the dust in the air.