Chapter 126

To say she is pissed would be an understatement. She can barely contain her anger, her fists clenching.

So Izuku takes action as quickly as possible. He doesn't have time to say goodbye to Kurogiri, grabbing inkos arm and pulling her out of the grand kitchen. 

The door shuts loudly behind them, but Izuku still keeps walking. Inko doesn't say anything, digging her fingernails deeper and deeper into the skin of Izuku's arm. 

He needs to get to the closed off area. Maybe if he takes her there, she can calm down before she tries to kill him. 

He feels her hands shaking and forces himself not to look at her. Even when her nails in his skin starts to hurt. Hes so focused on getting to inkos part of the outside that as he bumps shoulders with someone. 

He looks up at the person, ready to keep walking past. His feet are rooted to the ground before he can do anything though. The older man looks down at him, displeasure on his face. 

His expression doesn't change when he looks at inko. But there is slight concern in his tone of voice when he speaks. 

"What is wrong with your mother?" 

At the sound of his voice, inko looks up at her husband, her eyes wide and teary. She stammers, the grip on Izuku's arm loosening slightly. She staggers toward him, holding the fabric of his suit. 

She has a desperate look on her face and in her voice. 

"T-that boy, Hisashi, that boy has to go! He can't be here anymore Hisashi! Kill him! Get him out of our home! Get him away from Izuku! Hisashi! -" 

"Inko. You need to calm down." 

Still, inko doesn't listen, now only getting louder. Izuku takes a step back, arms around himself. He looks around and no one else is in the hallway other than them. 

"How can i calm down when that bastard is doing things to our poor Izuku?! How can you be so calm about this?! Don't you care?! Do something!" 

Hisashi glares at her, his red eyes pinning her to place. She stops, letting out a small gasp. His big hands grip her shoulders, a clear threat to his next words. 

"I will not ask again." 

She winces and more tears fall. Hisashi lets her go and she falls to her knees. She stares at the floor, her eyes glazed over again. The older man ignores his wife, now focusing on Izuku. 

"What happened." 

Izuku feels goosebumps rise up his arms and stops staring at inko. He instead looks at his father.

"I asked..." 

Izuku hesitates, that gross feeling of fear turning into a pit in his stomach. 

"I asked to let Katsuki into the portrait. She... Didn't take it well. Izuku can clearly see her shaking and he wants to go over and help. But that would probably end up in him getting slapped again.  

His father hums, his expression now revealing nothing. It's quiet except for inkos muttering. Hisashi takes a step towards Izuku, who feels his body tense even more. 

"Let's make a deal."