Chapter 125

Izuku is tackled in a hug by toga, his arm slipping from inko's hold smoothly. She stiffens, her arms at her sides. 

Toga squeals as if she didn't see Izuku just yesterday. Dabi and twice follow behind her. She squeezes his head against her, twirling.

"Why are you in here for Izuku!? Weren't we supposed to be doing a portrait?!" 

Izuku can't come up with an answer because he is currently being suffocated by togas arms around his neck. Dabi notices this and puts his hand on togas head. 

"He can't say anything Toga, let him go first." 

She gives him a confused look for a second before she realizes she's killing her brother. She grins sheepishly, letting him go. Izuku launches himself away, making sure her arms are far away from him. 

"Sorry! I didn't even notice." 

Izuku sighs and tilts his head, meeting Katsuki's red eyes. He smiles at him, and the blond goes over. Kurogiri takes control of the kitchen yet again, ordering all of the chefs to continue their work. 

Katsuki grins at the outcome of the cooking battle, pride swelling in his chest. Izuku ruffles his hair. 

"That was amazing Katsuki. What did you win?" 

Katsuki looks away, smug. 

"Thats a secret nerd." 

Izuku's eyes widen, and he leans toward Katsuki. The other keeps turning away, still not meeting his eyes. 

"Come on, tell me. Now i really want to know." 

"Nope." 

Izuku turns his head away, making a small 'hmp' sound. Dabi is tapping away at his phone, probably texting Tomura to get his crusty ass to the kitchen. Toga and twice are sneaking more food from the chefs. 

Katsuki smiles and loops his arm with Izuku's. The green haired boy looks surprised for a moment before he relaxes. Suddenly Katsuki feels like he's being watched. 

He looks ahead and sees inko still standing there. She glares at him, her eyes so full of hatred Katsuki can't look away. 

Izuku notices and stiffens up again, absentmindedly pulling Katsuki closer. He looks at Toga, who is shoving some cake in her face while a chef scolds her. Twice is eating a couple of cookies, getting crumbs everywhere. 

Toga grins, accidently meeting Izuku's eyes. She looks concerned but then notices inko as well. She gets the message and goes over to Katsuki. She grabs his hand and pulls. Twice goes next to her and puts a cookie in Katsuki's mouth. 

"Let's go Katsuki! Me and twice have something to show you!" 

Katsuki turns to look at Izuku who just smiles. 

"Go. I'll meet you over there in a second." 

Katsuki nods, giving inko one more glare before he lets toga lead him out. She calls over her shoulder at Dabi, who is still talking to Tomura, exchanging insults back and forth. 

"Come on Dabi!" 

The man hums, trailing after them. Inko directs her hateful gaze to Izuku, who already feels the energy that he just got back getting sucked out of him. 

Does anyone know the limit for the chapters? I keep trying to add 128 but it won't let me