Chapter 145

Todoroki feels slightly sick. That is the feeling he mostly gets when he's around his father. He really did it this time. The man's determination was something to be feared, sometimes admired. 

But there was nothing to admire about this. He should have known this is what would happen. His father had spent weeks, days, hours, building up a case against Izuku Midoriya. 

Not because he wanted to bring down a kidnapper and maybe murderer, but because he wanted to prove something. 

The mighty Hisashi Midoriya will fall after the actions of his biological son get out. 

His father's obsession had once again flared, making him spend days and nights in that office. Of course, this affected Shoto, since he is the one having to take care of him. 

He feels slightly alarmed when the old man starts laughing and mumbling to himself. His office is in a worse state than ever before, papers stacked in high piles on his desk. 

There are even empty cups and bowls on the floor, added with the smell of trash that stings Shoto's nose. 

The man has a manic expression on his face, eyebags clear on his face. His cold blue eyes stare at nothing in particular. 

"I finally got it Shoto. Hes done for." 

Todoroki hopes that this time, his father will get a hold of himself. 

                                                                 __________________________________

"Katsuki, are you sure you don't want to go with me?" 

The blonde looks over the couch to Izuku, who is standing in the doorway, a concerned look on his face. 

He is dressed in a light blue T - Shirt with the words 'Shopping Shirt' on it, with a bright yellow jacket. He has shorts on that reach to his knees and black socks with his red shoes. 

"I'm sure nerd. Plus, i have cleaning to do. You saw how much dust is in this place, we're going to get sick." 

Izuku doesn't look away from him, his expression the same. Normally, Katsuki would be racing out of the door to go grocery shopping. 

He always scolded Izuku for choosing unhealthy things, opting to take control of anything food or household related. 

"Ok Katsuki, but if i come back with a lot of stuff you don't like then don't be mad!" 

Katsuki is about to yell at him not to buy junk food but the door shuts, cutting him off. He sighs. 

"Idiot." 

His tone is laced with fondness, but the soft expression on his face is forced away when he looks at the living room window. Shes not there right now, but she will be soon. 

Fizz hasn't left the spot where he can see the window since, blue eyes focused closely outside. 

He must be waiting for her too. 

Katsuki stands up from the couch and leaves the living room, going to the closet to get out some cleaning supplies. 

He starts to clean, meticulous and careful not to miss anything. He keeps glancing at the window every now and then, making sure she isn't there yet. 

He doesn't know exactly what he is going to do when he sees her, but the gist of it is shoving her down in the basement and watching her die. 

But he guesses he'll figure it out when its actually happening. Izuku should be gone for an hour or two, since the nerd loves to stop by the All Might store at every grocery shopping errand. (Adorable) 

Which means he has enough time to get her down there before Izuku comes back. 

He is mopping the kitchen floor when he hears a knock on the door. He stops and looks down the hall at the door. It almost stares down at him and a small chill goes down his spine. 

He glances at the axe he placed at the doorway of the living room, the blade shining.

Fizz comes out of the living room, staring at the door too. Katsuki puts the mop away and walks to the door. He grips the knob and opens the door. 

She looks at him, a fake smile on her face. He has to look down at her, red eyes piercing. 

"Hello! Is Midoriya here?" 

Katsuki keeps his glare steady, and her smile falters. Her dark eyes flicker behind him, trying to see inside. 

"No. Why are you here extra." 

Slowly, her smile melts off of her face and turns into a glare. 

"You better stop talking to me like your above me." 

Katsuki scoffs, leaning against the door frame. 

"What the hell are you going to do if i don't." 

She balls her hands into fists and takes a step closer to him. 

"Then I'm going to bash your brains in." 

Katsuki grins at her, stepping into the house. 

"I'd like to see you try bitch." 

This sets her off even more, and she takes a knife from her purse. He has time to react before she lunges at him, backing up. 

"I'm so tired of seeing your stupid ugly face! Just die!" 

She lifts up her arm over her head as she speaks and tackles him. He falls next to the doorway of the living room with a bang. He sees the axe, and the knife goes closer to his head. 

He is using one hand to stop her from stabbing his face, both of their arms shaking. He grits his teeth, reaching for the handle of the axe. 

He grazes it and shifts, finally getting his hand wrapped around it. He launches his arm and almost hits her back, but she sees him and gets off of him. 

"I'm the one who should be saying that!!" 

They both get up and Katsuki makes the first move. He swings the axe, but she dodges, and it digs into the opposite wall.

 Her hair is disheveled and her eyes manic. Katsuki feels his heart beating out of his chest. This isn't like when he killed Uraraka. 

She ran and screamed for help. This one right here is trying to kill him. 

It makes a rush go through his body, and it makes him feel giddy.