Chapter 44

The man stares at her, a sick look on his face. Glee. He glares at her and folds his arms. 

"Pick up the chair so i can sit whore." 

She scrambles down onto her knees and sits it back up. Not even waiting until her hands are away, he plops himself down and pushes her away. 

Her cries soften and she goes back to her own chair, scooting away as much as she can. 

Katsuki watches this and cringes slightly. Had that used to be him? Cowering and crying like that? Izuku saw him like that. At the thought Katsuki look at Izuku, who is now bringing over plates of French toast. 

He sets it down in front of Katsuki and then in front of an empty chair for himself. His brows are still furrowed, and his shoulders are stiff with tension. 

He fixes the other two with a harsh glare and sits down himself. Their silver wear clinks as they begin to eat. The two adults watch as they eat, and the man's lips turn back in a snarl. 

"So, what about us-" 

Izuku looks at him and glares back. 

"Get off your ass and get your own plate. It's our house and I'm not here to serve you." 

They both see a vain pop on the man's forehead. Katsuki looks at Izuku, eyes wide. 

Our house 

ours 

Katsuki turns red and focuses on his French toast. They both hear a chair scrap against the floor and his aunt stands shakily. 

"I-I'll get you a plate d-dear." 

She scrambles out and goes to the counter, getting a plate for her husband and herself. She quickly rushes back to give him the plate, then sits down again.

 They eat in silence. Once they are done, Izuku collects the plates and goes back to the kitchen to wash them. Katsuki wipes his hands on his pants and looks at them. 

"I want you to apologize." 

The man growls, staring back at him. 

"What." 

Katsuki doesn't look away, his red eyes burning into him. 

"I want you to apologize first. Then maybe this can end smoothly. But not just any fucking apology will do. I want you both do get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness." 

The two adults stare at each other and then back at Katsuki, dumbfounded. It's quiet. Izuku has the water rushing, washing all the dishes he used. 

Katsuki's uncle speaks through gritted teeth. 

"And why the fuck would i do any of that? It's your fault for being so weak." 

Katsuki feels his hand twitch. He wants to wrap them around this man's throat and watch him squirm.

 He wants to watch him bleed.

 He wants to watch him die.

 He wants to-  

Izuku makes a loud crash, dropping the plate into the sink harshly. He stomps over to the table, his bangs covering his eyes from view, his mouth in a thin line.

 He grabs the man's balding head and slams it down onto the table. It dents and the man bleeds, screaming at the top of his lungs.