Chapter 63

Izuku continues speaking. 

"I think that I might..." 

The house settles again. 

"Like someone-" 

Toga squeals so loudly and suddenly that Izuku jumps. 

"YOU? IZUKU MIDORIYA? ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE?!-" 

"I didn't say love-" 

"ITS LOVE! I ALREADY KNOW!" 

Toga lowers her voice and giggles. 

"Thats why you called right? I know, I'm kind of an expert." 

Izuku wouldn't say that. Toga Himiko, his sister, was known for falling in love with anything that walked. But her kind of love was different from everyone else's. She couldn't help it, and no one in his family has ever shamed her for it because they all understand. 

Her love interests often end up cut up and bloody in the family attic. 

But he couldn't call anyone else. His mother would worry uncontrollably, his brothers would probably laugh at him if he brought up anything to do with feelings and his dad- 

Yeah. 

"Sure. I want to know what i should do." 

"Do about what? You tell him, duh!" 

Izuku groans, his other hand twisting and unrolling his shirt between his fingers. 

"It's not that easy. He... He knows about my... thing." 

The line is silent. 

"Toga?-" 

"Kill him." 

The tone in her voice is dead serious and Izuku sighs. 

"Toga i can't do that." 

"Izuku. Even if you like this person, what if he tells someone? You would have to come home and who knows what would happen then. Especially if it spreads. I don't want you to get hurt." 

Izuku stares at the floor, sitting with his legs crossed. 

"I won't get hurt. He knows and he's done it too. We've been living together for a while now so..." 

"You live with him?" 

"Yeah. We went to the zoo today too. Hes never been, it was his first time." 

Toga laughs. 

"This guy has got you by the balls if you're calling me about him. If he knows about your little hobby, why is it so hard?" 

Izuku sighs. 

"I don't know, it just feels different. Like i care about what he thinks. What if i fuck it up? I know he might feel something for me but maybe it's different to him. Hes already said he loves me and-" 

"HE SAID HE LOVES YOU? IZUKU HE LITERALLY TOLD YOU HOW HE FEELS WHY ARE YOU BEING AN IDIOT RIGHT NOW???" 

"Yeah, well the last time someone said that didn't turn out so well." 

She stops her yelling, and he hears her breath hitch slightly. 

"Oh Izuku, don't let him control you like that. You moved away for a reason, this is a fresh start, a new beginning." 

Izuku laughs. 

"Where did you learn that from?" 

He hears her 'Hmmp', probably pouting. 

"Twice said something like that when we were hanging out. Still! Can't you just pretend i thought of it first?! I'm trying to be inspiring here." 

Izuku feels his body relax again. He didn't even realize he was tense. 

"Yeah yeah." 

"I think you should give it some time Izuku. Maybe you just need to figure out for sure how you feel because to me it sounds like you're struggling with accepting it."