Chapter 47

Today Izuku is forced to go to school again. Still, at least Katsuki has decided to go too. The blonde has never liked school and now that he's living with Izuku he hasn't been going at all. 

"You should keep going Katsuki. I think it'll be good for you." 

Katsuki rolls his eyes, kicking a pebble on the sidewalk. It bounces off one time and tumbles to the road. Izuku and him are walking to the high school since the house is so close. 

"Good for me how. I think I'll just get a shitty job or something..." 

Izuku sighs and swings his arms back and forth. He looks at Katsuki who is still focused on finding little rocks to kick into oblivion. A car rushes by and it blows their hair. 

"Just give it a try. If you really don't need it, then we'll see about getting you a job at one of my parent's companies." 

Katsuki raises an eyebrow, finally looking at Izuku. 

"Just how rich are your parents?" 

Izuku shrugs and cards a hand through his already messy hair. 

"Rich enough." 

Katsuki laughs and Izuku cracks a smile. They get to the school grounds and students are already there. 

Some are walking around or to their classes and some are in groups already talking excitedly despite it being so early. Some glance at them, leaning over to whisper to their companions. 

Now, the reason for this. Izuku Midoriya is extremely popular. He worked hard for it too, always going to school events, enrolling himself in as many clubs as he could and talking to tons of people. 

It was also because he is the son of one of the richest people in the world. Though only a few people know about this fact. 

It helped that most people didn't really know him. just knew of him. It made it easier for them to follow him. Most times it led them to being in a trash bag.

 Katsuki on the other hand was the opposite. He was considered a loser, a freak and a pervert. Since living with his uncle, he didn't really prioritize his own health, just focusing on surviving. People avoided him like a sickness. 

So, seeing the two together was odd for bystanders who knew about the two. Besides, Katsuki had time to do all the things he couldn't before, so his appearance has definitely increased in attractiveness. 

Something that makes something spike in Izuku's heart, though he doesn't comment on it. 

The girl from before, Miko? Runs to them. She gives Katsuki a frown, her eyes showing barely concealed annoyance and disgust. Then in a brief second, she looks at Izuku, her expression worried. 

"Midoriya can i talk to you?" 

She glances at Katsuki one more time than stresses. 

"Alone?" 

Izuku looks at Katsuki who nods, pointing to a building. 

"I'm gonna head to class. Let me know when the bitch is done bothering you." 

Katsuki walks off, hands shoved in his pockets and his face contorted in annoyance.