Chapter 88

"That urge to do anything for someone you love, things that no one else would even think of." 

The stairs lead up to a door with a ton of locks. Twice starts to work on them, making small clicks as the metal detaches from the door. Togas eyes stare at him in the dark, almost cat like. 

"We're the same, i know we are. Thats why i like you so much!" 

Katsuki feels her hand grip his tighter, but he still doesn't understand what she means. This seems to show on his face because she continues without Katsuki having to answer. 

"How did you meet Izuku?" 

Katsuki stares at her, eyes wide. 

"How did you-" 

Toga laughs and shifts on her feet, the wood stairs creaking under her. 

"Of course, I know! I could practically see it on you! Thats what I'm talking about. When a person likes someone, they normally don't stalk and follow them around everywhere right? But we're different!" 

Twice is done unlocking all of the locks and steps aside to let them through. Toga pulls him into the attic and twice closes the door behind them. The room is dark, and he can barely see Toga in front of him. He hears her putting her palm on the wall, feeling around for a switch. 

With a small click the room is lit up, revealing everything. Different from the design of the rest of the house, this room is mostly wood. There aren't any windows, the only exit being the door they just came from. 

There are small glass bottles of red liquid all over the room in shelves built into the walls. Each spot has a name plate, and in the far corner of the room there is a chair with chains. There is dried blood all over that spot, staining the wood. 

"You don't need to hide that part of yourself, especially with us. We're your new family now! Look!" 

She excitedly goes over to a shelf farthest from the door and picks up one of the bottles. She holds it up for Katsuki to look at. 

"This one is Izuku's! And the one next to it is Tomuras, and Dabis! They let me take it when i asked so don't be worried! The other ones though," 

She grins and gestures to the chair in the corner. 

"Didn't give it to me so willingly." 

Katsuki holds the bottle and stares at it. The thick liquid turns in the bottle slowly when he rotates it in his hands. Toga goes over to the chair and sits down in it. When she speaks, the excitement is turned into a serious tone. 

"It's like an uncomfortable itch, like I'll die if i don't do this. Do you feel that way to? You can't control it, so why do you have to hide it. I hope that this helps you feel more at home with us Katsuki." 

Katsuki looks at her and smiles, the bottle now warm because of the body heat of his hand.

"Thank you, Toga." 

She tilts her head and smiles. 

"Call me Himiko."