Chapter 59

The teen there looks at them approaching and puts on a huge smile. 

"Welcome!" 

In the booth there are two machines in the shape of punching bags. Above them is a sign that has flashing red numbers. Next to them are the rules of the game. The teen speaks while they are both looking at them. 

"You need to punch the bags to get a score. If you get a high enough score, you win a prize. A small score gets a small prize and so on! Pretty easy right? Its 20 dollars for 2 tries." 

Katsuki glares at the guy and tilts his head. 

"20 bucks for 2 fucking-" 

"I'll take 6 tries please." 

Katsuki whirls his head around to look at Izuku, who is already handing the other his money. 

"Izuku-" 

Midoriya gives him a bright smile.

"It's ok Katsuki, just have fun." 

Katsuki stares at him and then feels his hands tighten into fists. 

Stupid overpriced fucking game.

The teen counts the money, putting it away. 

"Ok! You can start whenever." 

Katsuki takes a step in front of the punching bag. He winds his arm back and lands his fist into it. It is forced back, the chains clashing together, and Katsuki grins. He turns to Izuku, and he gives him a thumbs up, smiling. 

Then the red numbers flash. 

"Oh, only 650. Here is your prize." 

The teen hands Katsuki a little stuffed animal. It's a rabbit. He tosses it away and throws another punch. Izuku holds the bunny and puts it in the backpack. 

620 

550 

Katsuki growls and tears into the third stuffed animal. 

"Damnit, stupid fucking game."

Katsuki looks at Izuku and holds his hands out. 

"Let me hold all that stuff Izuku, you try this stupid shit." 

Izuku removes the backpack and camera, giving them to Katsuki. 

"I might not be that good though." 

Katsuki gives him a cheeky grin. 

"Who cares nerd just win me that lion so i can carry it around. That way everyone thinks i beat this shit." 

Izuku laughs and steps in front of the punching bag. 

"Yes sir." 

Izuku brings his arm back and throws his weight into the punch. It lands with a sickening crack. The punching bag is sent back, still rattling against its chains. Izuku huffs and looks at the red numbers. 

1500 

Izuku's eyes shine, and he looks back at Katsuki. 

"Congratulations! You win the big guy!" 

Izuku is handed the big lion and he gives it to Katsuki. He hugs it tightly and Izuku thinks it's about to tare, but Katsuki just grins widely. 

"You guys still have two tries left." 

Izuku shakes his head and asks for his 20 dollars back, and the teen gives it to him but doesn't look to happy. They both keep looking around, playing more games. Katsuki finds out he's really good at the shooting game they have. Once they spend at least two hours there, they go to the gift shop. 

They walk into the air-conditioned store, a safe haven compared to the scorching heat outside.