Chapter 30

Finally, someone answers back to Izuku's statement. 

"Hello young man, I'm Ochako Uraraka's mother and-" 

A sharp inhale and a deep breath out. Probably to still her nerves. There is a slight shakiness to her voice and Izuku decides he doesn't care enough to address it to the women. The clear distress in her voice reminds him of the many people he's had in his basement.

 Namely the ones who would pretend not to be scared, the ones who said they loved him even with his 'problems'. But that shakiness and that fear was still clear as day. 

Katsuki had been another story, a rare case. Izuku's mood improves only slightly at the thought of the blond down in the basement working on torturing someone. 

"And i was wondering if you have seen her out tonight..." 

Her voice trails off and Izuku can tell she's been crying somewhat. Now that was something. She didn't tell her parents she was going out. She might be annoying, but she cared about her parents a lot, more than most kids Izuku guesses. 

That was clear in her actions and the look of fondness that would fall on her face every time Izuku asked about her parents. Too bad for both of them though, they will never see each other ever again. 

Izuku schools his voice so he sounds concerned and surprised.

"She didn't tell you Miss?" 

Hes a master at what he does because there is a sharpness to her next sentence when she answers this time. 

"Tell me what?" 

Izuku stammers, stumbling over his words slightly. The screaming has died down a little bit by this time. 

"W-well she invited me and a friend to hang out in a bar with her today. Her and her other friends were there too but i don't know them too well..." 

His voice turns panicky, like a little kid caught dragging mud into the house. 

"W-We didn't drink or a-anything! We just went there to dance and i didn't know that he didn't tell you guys because she always talks about her family and i thought you all were close!" 

"And she was over here for a little, but she left a couple of minutes ago I'm sure if you just called her, she would answer, have you tried that yet? Ah please tell me you have! I could try calling her as well to see if-" 

His rant is interrupted by a harsh command by a man on the line. 

"Just spit it out!" 

Izuku lets out a small yelp and mutters a quick apology. He takes a deep breath and speaks more smoothly. 

"She did say something strange when she left though, i was worried but she said she had to go home, or you guys would be worried." 

Another exasperated yell makes Izuku smile. He likes making them frustrated, its funny. 

"What the hell did she say?!" 

Izuku answers, a shakiness to his voice. 

"She said that she was thinking of.... Running away. She said she left her parents with money that she hides in her room. If she gets home, will you please-!" 

Authors Note:
Hello
I hope you guys like the story so far, have a good day :)