Chapter 28

"What do you want to do first Katsuki?" 

The blond looks at him, slightly confused. The venom in his eyes leaves the moment they land on Izuku. 

"What do you mean?" 

Izuku looks at him, hands behind his back as he leans closer to him with a smile. 

"Well, you did say you wanted to take care of her. You're in charge." 

Katsuki's eyes widen, red eyes digging into Izuku's expression for any tricks. His confused look morphs into a wide grin and Izuku pats his head.

 Izuku looks at uraraka who stares at them through tear filled eyes. His face turns cold as he takes her in. He stares at her as he addresses Katsuki. 

"I'll deal with the hard part when your done down here. I'm gonna go upstairs but if you need me just call, ok?" 

Izuku looks back at him at the end of his sentence. Katsuki excited grin never leaves his face as he gives Izuku a quick kiss on his cheek. 

Izuku stares at him for a moment then leaves. Katsuki can swear he sees pink coat his face. His footsteps on the wood of the staircase disappear after a couple seconds, and now Katsuki and uraraka are completely alone. 

Katsuki circles around her, letting his footsteps echo in the basement until Urarakas cries quiet down some. She starts to talk, finally trying to take hold of the situation.

"P-please don't kill me! I won't tell a-anyone about what just h-happened! I promise! I can't die! I have to go h-home! Let me go home! Please!" 

Katsuki stops walking and cards a hand through his hair. He is now in front of her, staring her down. There's a look of pity and disgust as he looks at her.

"You don't seem like such a bad person. You just met the wrong people. But it's not like you weren't asking for it. I mean, there should have been moments that didn't feel right to you...." 

He crouches down, balancing expertly as most of his wight is being supported by his thighs when he leans closer to her. 

"What part of Izuku do you like the most? You can tell me, he'll never know." 

Katsuki holds the knife up slightly so that her attention is diverted to it. Just as a warning. She takes deep breaths, her eyes unable to look away from the shining metal. It's so cold in the basement, it feels like Shes sitting in snow.

 She wants to go home. 

She needs to go home. 

She takes more deep breaths and forces her gaze onto Katsuki. Hes grinning at her now, like this is a game and he's just about to win. 

"I-" 

Her voice cracks and she swallows, trying to steady herself. 

"I l-like how kind he is..." 

Katsuki's grin only widens, and he lets out a loud laugh.  

"I love that about him too. Though a useless extra like you doesn't actually know Izuku's kindness. Isn't that crazy? How this whole fucking time you've been believing in a lie?"