Chapter 141

Katsuki is up now, walking around the hallways and looking into rooms. He tries to go to Inkos Garden, which takes forever since all the extras didn't want to give him fucking directions.

But it was mostly blocked off, people standing guard around the door and in the hall. Katsuki is forced to go back. He shoves his hands in his pockets and looks outside from one of the many windows.

It's coming down hard, the rain and wind banging against the glass. Katsuki sees trees and plants shaking violently, some of the weaker ones being carried away.

He's worried.

Where would Izuku even be? Outside would be fucking insane since it looks like hell right now. He would have at least sent Katsuki a text, right?

Katsuki angrily kicks at the wall, startling a maid across the hall. She yelps and rushes off. He glares after her as she retreats.

He looks at his phone again, which is already opened up to text izuku over and over again until he answers.

He is about to just throw his phone against the window when he hears a loud bang followed by yelling.

"Hurry up!"

"Get the young master to the doctor!"

"Young master!"

Katsuki instantly turns around, bolting in the direction he just came from. When he is able to see what's going on, Izuku is staggering back against the door and falling onto the floor.

He is beaten up, clutching at his arm that now lays limp against his body. He has a gash on his cheek, and he is covered in mud and rain.

His eyes are hazed over, blankly staring up at the panic happening in front of him.

"Izuku!"

Katsuki runs to him and Izuku looks up. The servants, still trying to get the injured boy to stand, turn to the blonde as he approaches.

"You are not allowed to be here! Go back to your room right now!"

Katsuki doesn't listen to them, now kneeling in front of Izuku. The boy still hasn't said anything, just staring.

Katsuki's mouth twists in concern, moving his hands to Izuku's face. He feels the dried mud break on his skin, dirty and flakey. Katsuki looks at the bleeding gash on his cheek and then his eyes.

"Izuku what happened?"

He is silent for a moment, just blankly staring at him.

Then slowly, Izuku's eyes well up and shine with tears. He sniffs and moves his arms to grip at Katsuki's shirt. He lets out a small sound, broken and quiet.

Katsuki is now even more alert, hugging the boy back carefully. This seems to break something, because Izuku cries into his shirt as quietly as he can.

The blonde glares at the servants around them, who are rooted to the ground in shock.

"Leave. I'll take care of him."

The tone in his voice is harsh and cold, his red eyes piercing all of them.

They look at each other, waiting for someone to tell Katsuki he doesn't have authority to boss them around. But when no one does, they leave them without saying anything more. 

Katsuki looks back at Izuku, his gaze softening. The boy is still crying quietly, shoulders shaking against his arms. Katsuki threads his fingers in his hair, trying to comfort him.

"It's just us. It's ok."

Katsuki feels completely out of his element, not really knowing what he's supposed to do. But he's not going to leave Izuku here alone when he needs him.

Izuku sniffs, looking up at him. Katsuki's heart stops and he wipes Izuku's tears. His eyes are now red and puffy, his tears clearing some of the mud away. It makes streak marks on his cheeks.

They don't say anything, Katsuki just wiping away the tears that keep falling. Izuku stares at him the whole time as he does it, green eyes shining.

Katsuki stops wiping at his face and looks back at him. He gives him a comforting smile.

"What?"

Izuku still doesn't look away, just staring at him.

"I-"

His voice breaks off and he stops. Katsuki watches him hesitate for a moment as he thinks about what he's going to say.

Katsuki's heart picks up again, waiting for Izuku to say what he's thinking.

"I think I broke one of my ribs."

Katsuki's eyes widen and he turns red. Izuku winces and gives him a grin. Katsuki stares at him and sighs.

"Well we can't have you walking around all beaten up like that."

Finding out what happened can wait until Izuku is taken care of.

Katsuki stands up, and lifts Izuku up in his arms. The boy grimaces and grips at his ribs. Katsuki starts to quickly walk in any direction.

He hears Izuku breath out a laugh.

"Do you even know where you're going?"

"Hell no but I'm gonna find it!"

Katsuki turns a corner and Izuku grips his shirt. They both see a door with a hospital sign on it and Katsuki slams into it.