Chapter 92

The blue haired man does nothing for a second when Katsuki sits down, only pressing the buttons on his controller. The game screen turns back to a normal home screen, and he chooses two player. 

"If you beat me in this game, I'll let you stay. If you lose, you're catching the first plane out of here." 

He looks at Katsuki, his eyes fiery with hatred. Katsuki holds his ground even when he's feeling nervous and picks up the controller next to him. 

"And why the hell do you get to decide that." 

Katsuki mutters, not trying to hide his clear annoyance which is only rising by the minute. Tomura decides to ignore his tone of voice and clicks play. His eyes focus on the screen. 

"Because no matter how much you try to delude yourself, you don't belong here." 

Katsuki jams the button harder than intended. They pick characters and their pixels are dropped on to a map.

"This is a fighting game, I'm sure even you've played something like it. Its generic so the controls shouldn't be hard to get used to." 

Numbers appear on the screen and the countdown starts. Katsuki feels his hands already gripping the controller and tries to relax. He leans toward the screen, focused. 

"Start!" 

The game announces, and almost immediately Tomura is attacking Katsuki character. 

"Stop cheating you bastard!" 

Trying to get away, Katsuki jumps and tries to stall to find out what the buttons do. Tomura still follows him though, and this continues for at least two minutes before Katsuki's character is slammed to the ground. 

"Blue Wins!" 

Well shit. 

Tomura glances at him from his bean bag, unbothered.

"When Toga told us Izuku was finally coming home, i didn't think he would bring trash with him. You shouldn't even be here." 

Katsuki glares at him, his jaw tightening and his lips turning into a snarl. 

"Why are you being such a little bitch? I don't remember doing anything to you asshole." 

Tomura ignores him again and Katsuki fights the urge to throw his controller at his head. Fuck making a good impression. 

Why is he wasting time here anyway? He should be looking for Izuku. Who knows what he could be doing right now. 

Worry knots itself into Katsuki's gut, making him move to get up. Find Izuku first. He doesn't have time to entertain this bastards bullshit.

Tomura looks at him without pausing the countdown, his red eyes almost bloodshot. 

"Sit down. We aren't done." 

Katsuki stops and stares blankly at him. Then yells, making the other lean away from him in annoyance. 

"Who the hell do you think your ordering around?!" 

Katsuki gets up and turns toward the door. Find Izuku and then kill this son of a bitch. Right when he takes a step though, he slips on one of the blankets on the floor. He hits his head on the hard ground instead of one of the bean bags. 

He yells again, holding his head in pain. Tomura watches with amusement, then his face is serious again. 

"You think I'm joking about throwing you out trash? I'm dead serious so sit your ass down and play," 

Seriously, how did he even get here.