Chapter 76

They are allowed to leave with Fizz after he wakes up and they put him in a cat carrier. Katsuki lets Izuku drive them all home while he holds the cat carrier, watching Fizz stand in the corner, ready for someone to come and get him. 

Izuku stops at the house, and they get everything, Izuku unlocking the front door as Katsuki steps in. The forgotten All Might merch is in a small pile by their shoes, and Izuku grabs them. Katsuki goes into the living room and Izuku goes into the kitchen, putting everything on the table.

He places the cat carrier on the couch, on his knees in front of it. He speaks loudly, but not too loud to startle the kitten. 

"Izuku, do we just let him in there for a while?" 

Izuku calls back to him, getting all of the cat stuff out. 

"Leave the carrier open, maybe he'll come out when he's ready." 

Katsuki reaches his hand out and opens the gated door, leaving it open. Fizz stares at him as he does this, his body tense and eyes focused on his every move. Red eyes stare into blue. Katsuki leaves, going into the kitchen. 

"It's supposed to take a while for cats to get used to being in a new place. We need to keep an eye on him though." 

Katsuki looks through all of the stuff. He starts to set them up. Fizz's water and food bowls by the entrance to the kitchen, his cat bed in the living room, and his bags of cat food in the spare room. Katsuki places the cat toys and the collar (Now with the tag) on his cat bed. 

Fizz is still not out of his cat carrier and Katsuki catches him still looking at him. He decides to fill up his food and water. Izuku is in the kitchen looking at all of his All Might Merch, holding up every figure and shirt. He inspects them with so much focus, Katsuki thinks it's cute. 

It reminds him of his previous discovery. 

"Your parent's company is the same production one for the show, right?" 

Izuku stops what he's doing to look at Katsuki, his eyes slightly surprised. Its only for a second though because then he smiles. Katsuki knows its forced and it makes his gut twist. 

"Yeah. I didn't mention it, you were gonna find out eventually. Not that it matters." 

Katsuki raises an eyebrow and sits down across from him. Izuku averts his eyes, going back to all might figure. 

"Are you nervous about seeing them again?" 

Izuku's hand grips the figure slightly and his mouth turns in a small frown. 

"Yeah, it's been a while. Are you nervous?" 

Katsuki stares at Izuku, watching him carefully. 

"I am a little, they're your family after all. I want to make a good impression." 

Izuku puts the All might figure down only to reach for something else. Katsuki continues. 

"But i also want to be there for you." 

Izuku's green eyes finally look at Katsuki's. There is a blank expression on his face. It morphs into a small smile, a real one this time. 

"Thank you, Katsuki."