Chapter 71

Katsuki sees the house and runs faster, panting when he gets to the front door. His hands are on his knees, trying to catch his breath. When he is about to open the door, it moves away from him and reveals Izuku. Hes wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and over it a yellow T - Shirt. In the front there is a picture of all might striking a pose. He has black pants on and his red shoes, sunglasses, a mask, and a hat covering his face. 

Katsuki is going to say something, maybe comment on all the stuff covering his face, but a bundle of clothes is put into his arms and his backpack is put inside of the house. He hears it land with a soft thud. Izuku shuts the door and rushes to the car, grabbing his hand. Katsuki watches him. slightly confused. 

"Come on!" 

Katsuki runs to the car too, quickly getting in. Hes panicked, everything happening too fast. He looks at the clothes in his arms and it's the same shirt as Izuku with his pants, even sunglasses, a mask, and a hat. Izuku starts the car and Katsuki gets it now. He starts to take off his uniform, changing fast while the car is speeding. 

He sees Izuku's hands grip the steering wheel, and he looks away, turning red. When he has everything on, he puts his other clothes in the back. 

"So why are we wearing all this stuff?" 

Izuku makes a sharp turn and Katsuki is glad he had the foresight to put on his seatbelt. 

"I don't want anyone to know who we are in case i do something." 

Katsuki raises a brow. 

"Like what?" 

Izuku now turns into a parking lot, and Katsuki looks out the window. In front of a store, there is a crowd of people, almost on top of each other. There is a lot of yelling and screaming, people shoving as others try to get everyone into a straight line. 

The store has a big banister in front of it reading 'New All Might Merch.' 

Izuku parks the car and looks at Katsuki, his voice grim.

"It's going to get crazy Katsuki and we may get separated, but no matter what, you get in there and you fight for your life, and any limited edition mech you can get." 

Katsuki nods, determined. They both rush out of the car, their seatbelts clicking off and the doors shutting. They shove their way into the line, pushing and sometimes kicking. Katsuki sees a woman biting someone's ankle and shivers. 

The door to the store isn't open yet, one of the employees trying to get everyone in order. 

"Ok everyone, please calm down! I will be opening the door in one, two, three-" 

the door opens with a click and the employee jumps out of the way when everyone starts rushing toward it. Katsuki elbows someone in the face and he sees Izuku kick someone off of him. It's definitely going to be a long event.