Chapter 110

Toga Himiko is a danger to others. 

She must have taken it too far because next thing she knows, she's being taken onto a plane and put into the biggest house she's ever seen. She was scared, ready to do whatever she had to do to survive this new place. 

But it turned out she didn't need to do much. 

She met her new siblings, also new to the house. She even got to meet her new parents.

She looks up at the staircase, the two adults looking down at them. The women is younger than she expected, her face so fair and beautiful. But her eyes are cold, and she barely gives them any attention. 

At first, she doesn't care about the adult's attention, mostly hanging around her new brothers. But that all goes away when she hears scratching from inside one of the rooms. 

"Hello?" 

The scratching stops and there is the sound of a bed creaking. She hears someone walking to the door and sitting down. 

"Who are you?" 

The voice is soft, and she almost doesn't hear it. It's a boy and he sounds around the same age as her. She leans closer to the door, pressing her ear against the smooth wood. She feels her heartbeat pounding in her chest.

"My name is Toga Himiko. I live here now. Who are you?" 

Its silent, the boy not answering for a while. Suddenly it feels like she is breathing too hard, too loud. 

".... Are you... My replacement?" 

Toga grins, her sunglasses covering her eyes. Izuku has a towel hanging from his neck, Katsuki walking next to him. They all look toward the beach in front of them. 

The sand is nice and soft, the waves lapping over them smoothly. There are people running around, laying on towels, or swimming. 

Toga doesn't waste any time, running to the sand. She laughs all the way there, just dropping her towel on the ground. She gets some looks but doesn't stop running. 

She hears someone behind her and glances at them. Katsuki has caught up to her, arms pumping quickly and his black swim trunks pressing against his legs as he runs as fast as he can. 

"Don't think I'm gonna let you be the first one in there!!" 

Toga sticks her tongue out at him, making him yell louder. They both run faster, their feet digging into the sand. They both jump and land in the water with one loud splash. 

Izuku fans out everyone's towels on the sand, far away enough from the water. Tomura is sitting down on his own towel, a Nintendo switch already in his hands. Dabi is putting a big sun umbrella into the sand, glaring down at Tomura.

The umbrella shades the other as he keeps pressing buttons, staring at the screen. Hes wearing blue swim trucks, but with a dark blue hoodie on. Dabi has dark purple swim trunks, sunglasses on his face. 

"Aren't you going to go swim?" 

"Swimming is for background characters." 

Dabi makes sure the umbrella is in nicely before kicking Tomura.