Chapter 135

Izuku and Tomura hang out in the blue haired man's game room until they are summoned for dinner. Katsuki, Toga, and Twice are already at the dining room, waiting for everyone else to come. 

Toga is marveling at their nails, taking pictures of all of them. Katsuki watches Toga take a ton of pictures with different filters, trying to find something to keep his attention. 

While walking to the main dining room, a servant goes up to Izuku and stops him. 

"Sir, you are to report to the mistresses' grounds without dinner." 

The servant bows when he speaks, his head down. Tomura gives Izuku a look, his blank stare piercing the servant next to him. 

Izuku feels his body tense up and he nods. He gives Tomura a small smile, waving him off. 

"Go on without me, I'll be there soon." 

Tomura nods and walks away with his hands in his pockets. Once he gets the door of the dining room, he sees Dabi already waiting for it to open. 

The other looks at him, then notices that izuku isnt there. 

"Why are you coming by yourself?" 

Tomura blows a strand of hair out of his face, walking until hes next to Dabi. 

"Izuku is going to Inkos garden. Said he'd be back soon." 

Dabi looks back at the hallway Tomura just came from and then back to the door. It opens and they step inside. 

Toga grins when they walk in, then it falters into a pout when she notices Izuku isn't there with them. The two sit down, saying nothing. 

Tomura puts his head in his hands, a bored look on his face. Dabi is trying to carefully kick his chair to piss him off for no reason. 

"Where's Izuku? Wasn't he with you guys?" 

Dabi shrugs, still focusing on kicking Tomura's chair. The other glares at him, answering toga. 

"Hes at Inkos garden right now. He said he would be back soon though- Can you fucking stop already?!" 

"What? I'm not even doing anything asshole." 

Katsuki and Toga glance at each other. The red eyed blond furrows his brows and she nods. She looks at twice, who is standing behind her chair. 

"Twice, can you go over there and see what you could find out? Katsuki has a bad feeling about this." 

Twice nods and steps away from her chair, going briskly toward the door. 

"Roger." 

"Why is it always me that has to get up and do shit?!" 

When he gets outside, he shivers slightly. Having changed out of his suit in Tomura's game room, he is now wearing his red shoes, a black hoodie and pants. 

He pulls his hoodie tighter around himself and puts his hood up. The main area around the door is lit up with small lanterns. 

Which makes it easy to spot his father standing there with two guns and various other items set up on a small table. 

Okkkk clear red flag. 

There is a servant standing by the door, awaiting instructions. He has been in the family for a long time, since Izuku remembers seeing his face even when he was a little kid. 

Izuku walks over to him, a blank look on his face. His father is still dressed in his normal suit. The white haired man looks at him. 

"Took you long enough. Pick." 

Izuku looks at the table closer this time. There is food, water, and weapons. But only a limited supply. He grabs a knife, his gun, some food, and some water. There are two backpacks on the side of the table, and Izuku picks one of them up. 

He slings it over his shoulder. 

The older man follows him, putting the backpack on. He gives him a grim look. 

"These are the supplies you get. You have 10 hours to hunt me down, and i you. You have to face the consequences if i catch you." 

The bald man from his childhood memories comes back to his mind. 

There one moment and then gone the next. 

Izuku feels chills run down his arms and his chest tightens. Still, he nods, determined to win.

The older man looks at the servant, nodding at him. 

A signal for the hunting to start.