Chapter 94

Toga is bored. 

Shes tried hanging out with Twice, but they always hang out. Izuku is finally home and she cant even find him. Fizz doesn't want to be around her either, always walking away or hissing at her. 

Her next course of action is to look for someone else. Katsuki should be around here somewhere. She hums to herself as she is walking, looking into the rooms she passes and calling out his name. 

She even goes outside to the garden again. Which leads her to seeing Dabi outside training. Being the oldest, Dabi has been targeted a lot since coming to the house. Training keeps the assassination attempts at bay. 

"Dabi!!!" 

Toga runs over to him, and he turns to her, fanning himself with his shirt. The grass flattens under her bare feet as she runs. She stops in front of him, leaning back and forth while talking. 

"Do you know where Katsuki and Izuku are?" 

Dabi stares at her, a cold look on his face. 

"Why would i know where that blonde kid is. You were all over him, did he run away or something." 

Toga folds her arms, rolling her eyes. 

"I was not. Help me find them! I want to hang out with everyone!" 

Dabi wipes his hands on his sweatpants and some maids squeal in the distance. 

"What's in it for me." 

Toga thinks for a moment, tapping her foot on the ground. 

"Hmm..." 

She points toward the house, a grin on her face. 

"I'll get you those new piercings you said you wanted. I won't tell anyone, and you can get as many as you like! Promise!" 

Dabi puts his shirt back on and goes toward the house without saying anything. Toga takes this as a yes and skips over to him. 

"We should check Tomuras room first." 

"Shit." 

Katsuki mutters as his character almost dies. Luckily, he gets out of the way before Tomura can totally crush him. He makes his character get behind the other and K.O his ass, the second match coming to an end with the blonde having almost no health left. 

That was a close call. They are now in the last and final round, both tied. 

Katsuki stares at the screen, doesn't dare look away even when the countdown is barely just starting. Tomura is the same way, both waiting with bated breath. 

"1," 

He can do this. This is nothing. 

"2." 

After this, he'll go find Izuku and tell him all about how he kicked this guy's ass. 

"3," 

Katsuki sees movement at the doorway and before he can react, someone is jumping on him. He feels his face press against one of the bean bags and grunts. The person excitedly yells as they land on him. 

"We found you!" 

His controller hits the ground and suddenly the game stops and the main menu opens. The game is lost. Both him and Tomura stare at the screen in silent shock. Toga just lays there grinning ear to ear. 

Someone sits next to Tomura, almost kicking Katsuki in the face on their way by. 

"What's up with your face." 

Tomura just sits there and grips his controller. 

"I hate you both."