Chapter 143

Seriously, where the hell are they!? There is no way they went somewhere together, right?? Yeah, no way! 

Then why haven't they shown up to the house? Ok maybe she went a little too far in leaving that threat, but it's not enough to make them move!

She thought the cat would have easily died. It was barely standing when she found it. It looked so pitiful, she had to put it out of its misery. 

That just so happened to involve putting it on the doorstep and writing a message with its blood. 

What else was she supposed to do? That blonde kid almost found her out, she had to scare him off. But not with Izuku right next to him! 

Shes forgotten how long it's been since she started skipping school to watch over the house. Shes one of the top students in her class, she can afford to miss some work. 

She had tried to find out where they went, really, she did. But she can't use that many of her father's connections, because if he found out she wasn't devoting everything to her studies, he would definitely blow up. 

So here she is in the dead of night, waiting for something to happen. 

The night air is warm and clear, no clouds in the sky to block out the moons light. As she sits there in the bushes, hiding away, she lets her mind wander. 

Izuku is holding her hand, smiling softly. 

Katsuki Bakugou is long gone, never being able to bother them again. 

She lives there in Izuku's house now, waking up and coming home to him. Of course, with the both of them being rich and smart and popular, they would definitely be a power couple! They would be together forever, having a family and growing old. 

The perfect relationship! 

What would their wedding look like? Their kids?

Before she can get any further into her fantasies, a familiar black car pulls up to the house. She tenses up when she sees it, her breath catching in her throat in anticipation. 

Izuku comes out of the driver's seat, going to the trunk to get out bags. That blonde comes out of the passenger, holding something in his hand. 

A cat carrier. 

She can see the gleam of its blue eyes because of the cars headlights. 

Anger courses through her as her hands ball up in fists. 

Why is that damn cat still alive? 

-Hours Earlier- 

Izuku feels his chest tighten when he stares at all of them. He grips the luggage bag handle and smiles. 

Toga grins back at him, her golden eyes shining with fresh unshed tears. She lunges at him in normal Toga fashion. 

"ILL MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!! PROMISE TO KEEP IN TOUCH! AND THAT WE CAN COME VISIT ALL THE TIME!!" 

Izuku hugs her back tightly, burying his face in between her shoulder and neck. They pull away from each other and she moves on to Katsuki, hugging him tightly. 

Twice stands behind her, giving both of them a grim nod, then a tearful expression. Tomura shoves his hands in his pockets, a glare on his face. 

It softens when he looks at Izuku, his mouth twisting in a frown. He awkwardly goes over and hugs him. 

"Call whenever you need anything. We'll always be here. For you, and that blonde kid i guess." 

Dabi shoves the blue haired man away, making him scream and yell. Dabi ignores it though, grinning at his little brother. He ruffles his hair and gives him a back breaking hug. 

Inko wasn't told that Izuku and Katsuki were leaving. Everyone thought it would be best if she didn't know, too busy looking for the corpse of her husband. 

Fizz meows in his cat carrier 

"Meow!" (Fuck me i guess, where are my goodbyes!?)

Tomura goes over to Katsuki when Izuku is getting a bone crushing hug from both Toga, Twice, and Dabi. They stare at each other for a little until the blue haired man speaks. 

"Take care of him." 

He slips a piece of paper into Katsuki's hand and turns away to say one last goodbye to his brother. 

Katsuki slips it into his pocket.