Chapter 17

Katsuki bolts up, his eyes wide as he leans forward, supported by his arms gripping onto the couch cushions. 

"You're doing classes online? So, you'll be here with me more...?" 

Izuku nods, also sitting up, hands behind his head. 

"Yeah. I can't leave you alone here all the time, can I? But every once in a while, I'm gonna have to show up for some extra credit stuff. It's not that big of a problem though-" 

Katsuki hugs Izuku tightly, surprising him for a second. 

"What's this for...?" 

Katsuki grins and looks at him, taking in his surprised expression. He can see every speck on his face, and he wants to get closer to kiss every single one of them. 

"Nothing nerd, just happy." 

Izuku stares at him for a couple more seconds and his arms that were at his sides go to wrap around Katsuki's body slowly. Katsuki's grin widens, and his arms tighten around him. They stay like that for longer than expected, relaxing against each other. Izuku's phone rings loudly, startling the both of them and ruining the moment. 

Izuku glares at the device as he picks it up and looks at the caller I.D. 

'Uraraka' 

"God damnit she just never leaves me alone." 

Katsuki looks at him, at the phone, and listens with clear curiosity, but a sour look on his face. Izuku looks at him and his glare melts away, and he gives him a small smile. Katsuki smiles back and tries to be as quiet as possible as Izuku taps the answer button. In the kindest, most casual tone, he greets her. A complete turnaround compared to his displeased attitude from earlier. 

Katsuki internally praises Izuku for his incredible acting skills. 

"Hello Uraraka San! What's up?" 

Katsuki leans closer to Izuku's body and feels him pull him even closer. Katsuki turns red and focuses his attention on what the other person on the phone is saying and the fabric of Izuku's shirt. 

"Hey Midoriya Kun! I was just wondering when your gonna start heading to the place, it's the bar next to the shopping center." 

Her voice is high and exaggerated happiness leaks from her every word. Izuku's laugh sounds nervous, but it doesn't match his expression, which is a concentrated look as his fingers lace through Katsuki's hair. 

"A bar? Aren't we too young for that sort of thing?" 

Uraraka is silent for a couple seconds, probably thinking about what to say. She laughs awkwardly, and there is the sound of shuffling fabric. 

"Y-you don't have a problem with that do you? It's just for some fun! B-but if you don't feel comfortable with it, we can go somewhere else!" 

Katsuki's brows turn down in irritation, his hands tightening on the handfuls of Izuku's shirt. Izuku watches him, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"No need Uraraka San its ok! We'll see you there then." 

Izuku hangs up before Uraraka can come up with an answer. Izuku runs one of his hands softly on Katsuki's scowl which falls as Katsuki turns red and flustered.