Chapter 60

They spend some time looking around. There are tons of different stuffed animals. Both Izuku and Katsuki notice with delight that the big lion is nowhere to be seen. Katsuki sees some kids looking at him in envy and even if it's a little childish, he relishes in it. 

Izuku sees a photo booth and drags Katsuki over. They get inside the small space. 

"I thought you had a camera for this stuff." 

Izuku starts picking themes for the photos. 

"Yeah, but these ones are better! Plus, we both get one." 

Katsuki smiles and rolls his eyes. He watches as Izuku finishes and the countdown starts. Izuku grins and when Katsuki doesn't do the same, he gives him a stern look. 

"You're supposed to smile Katsuki." 

Bakugou just glares at the camera, trying not to burst out laughing. 

"Stop! Smile!" 

"Don't wanna." 

"Katsuki!" 

Izuku turns to him, grabbing his face. 

"Let go!" 

"Smile!" 

The countdown ends and a picture is taken. Izuku yells. 

"No! Smile in this one!" 

Katsuki laughs, turning his head away. 

"Nope." 

"Katsuki god damnit!" 

Izuku grabs his face again, turning his lips up in a grin. Katsuki fights it and Izuku ignores him, turning to smile at the camera. The countdown ends and the picture is taken. 

Finally, Izuku lets his face go. He gives him a smug look. 

"See? Was that so hard?" 

Katsuki rubs his cheeks and grumbles. 

"You're like a broccoli with super strength-" 

Izuku gasps. 

"Broccoli?!" 

"Yeah, a broccoli." 

The screen reads 'Next, peace signs.' 

Katsuki puts his hands up and Izuku follows. He notices how close they are now and turns red. 

The camera clicks and the photo is taken. 

"This is the last one. We have to make it a good one!" 

Katsuki glances at Izuku, who is still so close. He takes a deep breath, swallowing his nerves and kisses his cheek. Izuku's eyes widen, and he looks at Katsuki. He turns away, feeling his heartbeat quicken and his face heat up, looking at the screen. The countdown is still going. 

"Oh, what the fuck! Stupid fucking machine is out to get me!" 

He forces out a laugh. 

"I um, sorry, i don't- Its cause, I saw a something on your face and it looked gross so i got rid of it so-" 

Izuku laughs and Katsuki stops, stiff. 

Izuku leans in closer and kisses his cheek with a smile. 

He hears the camera click and the last photo is taken. 

His head feels like it's about to explode. 

It's going 

To 

Explode- 

"Sorry, you had something gross on your face. I got rid of it though so don't worry." 

Katsuki glares at him. 

"Asshole." 

Izuku just grins at him and slides out of the booth, waiting for Katsuki. He gets out and Izuku is holding the photos. Katsuki is handed one and he looks at it. 

The first one is of Katsuki glaring at the camera, his face scrunched up. Izuku is next to him with a smile, his green eyes shining. 

The second one is Izuku holding Katsuki's face, forcing him to smile, but it comes out looking like Izuku is strangling him with a grin. 

The third one is both of them holding up peace signs, their faces close together. 

The last one makes Katsuki's face heat up all over again. Izuku is kissing his cheek, the smile on his face soft and happy, Katsuki's face lit up like a Christmas tree. 

At the top there are the words in colorful cursive writing: 

Date night at the zoo!