Chapter 121

Hes bringing out some meat when Kurogiri goes over to him. He has his arms at his sides, radiating grace. Katsuki scrunches his nose at him, still the older man does nothing. He hums, looking Katsuki up and down. 

"I see you aren't completely lost in here. Newcomers can have a problem getting used to the hectic surroundings." 

Katsuki rolls his eyes, continuing to walk. 

"Well, I'm not most useless extras. I can do this much." 

Kurogiri walks beside him, making sure everyone around them is doing well. Which they are, everyone focused on their own things. Speaking of which...

"Aren't you supposed to be working." 

Katsuki says it more like a statement, meant to get the man away from him. Kurogiris neutral expression turns into a polite smile. 

"I was planning on kicking you out after seeing you get in the way of everyone, but it seems that won't be happening. So, I have a new idea." 

The blonde puts the meat on the counter, getting ready to cut it up. Katsuki stares at him, folding his arms as he waits for him to continue. He leans on the counter, waiting impatiently. 

"If you beat me in a cooking match, i will teach you how to make Izuku's favorite Katsudon." 

Katsuki doesn't let the surprise show on his face, keeping his expression the same. A scenario plays in his mind for a moment. 

-

Izuku grins, his eyes shining in excitement. Something only Katsuki gets to see. 

"You made Katsudon? Woah Katsuki your so amazing!" 

"I know that nerd. Eat it already." 

Izuku takes a bite, humming. Once he's done chewing, he hugs Katsuki tightly. 

"Thank you so much Katsuki! This trip has been such shit for me, but now that you've made me this, i think i can keep going until we can leave." 

Izuku cups his face in his hands, staring into his eyes. 

"Let's get married." 

-

He grins, laughing quietly to himself. He admits, he got a little carried away at the end, but it's a possibility. But to get to that point, Katsuki needs to win this. 

He needs to get a perfect fucking victory. 

Kurogiri gives him a confused look and Katsuki gets out of his daydream. He grins at him, his red eyes fired up in determination. 

"Get ready to lose!" 

Kurogiri still has that polite smile on his face as he holds his hand out. Katsuki grips it, and they shake hands. 

This time, everyone stops, turning to look at them. Almost immediately, a space is cleared for their battle. After, everyone continues working, watching while. 

Katsuki slips on the black apron, tying it quickly. He glances at Kurogiri who is still smiling, washing his hands. 

"So, what are we making?" 

The man turns to look at him, his hands resting in front of him. 

"Tonkotsu Ramen. Do you know how to make it?" 

Katsuki hums, tapping his foot. 

"Course i know." 

The man laughs quietly, making sure his hair is out of the way. 

"Then let us begin."