Chapter 15

The lights are turned off and its silent except for their breathing and the sheets shifting slightly. 

"...Izuku... Can i ask you something...?" 

Izuku hums and Katsuki continues in a quiet voice that seems to fit the dark room. 

"Can you... Can you promise me that you won't..." 

Katsuki takes a deep breath, then lets it out, trying to calm down. 

"Promise that you won't sleep with or kiss anyone else... But me." 

Izuku's eyes widen in the dark at Katsuki's bold statement. Hes quiet, thinking to himself until his answer finally breaks the silence. 

"I promise i wont sleep with or kiss anyone else but Katsuki." 

Izuku brings him close. Katsuki grips Izuku's shirt in his hands, feeling the fabric bunch between his fingers. Both of their breathing slows until they are in sync. They fall asleep. The next day, Izuku wakes up early so he can get rid of the trash bags and any evidence of the girl they killed. When he gets back to the house after throwing everything away, Katsuki is folding some newly dried clothes and had set the table for their breakfast. 

"Good morning Izuku!"

Izuku smiles at him, both sitting at the table, scooting the chair out and making himself comfortable as Katsuki follows. 

"Good morning, Katsuki." 

The breakfast is pancakes, eggs, and bacon with orange juice. 

"We're gonna have to go shopping for groceries later. When is the hangout?" 

Izuku swallows some eggs, putting more food on his plate and Katsuki stacks pancakes on his own. 

"Not till 10 something, so we have time. We also need to get you some clothes since you don't have your own." 

Katsuki looks at Izuku, slightly startled. 

"W-What? Izuku, you don't need to do that! I'll pay for my own clothes, i have a bank account." 

Izuku laughs, pouring syrup onto his own pancakes. 

"Money isn't a problem. My parents send me money every month, enough to pay for a couple houses if i really wanted. I don't use most of it. I'll send some to your account so you can buy things you want or need." 

Katsuki sighs and continues to eat, deciding to accept defeat for now. Izuku hums, a small mischievous smile dancing on his face. They keep eating for a couple more seconds, then Katsuki looks at him with a big grin forming on his face. 

"Does that mean... Going on a shopping spree...?" 

They both stare at each other, silent. Then they quickly finish their breakfast, wash the dishes and get ready. Katsuki is wearing a black shirt, a orange jacket, black ripped jeans and combat boots with the bottom also orange. Izuku is wearing a white shirt with a green jacket, black pants, and his red shoes, both of them wearing matching sunglasses. They fist bump. 

"Let's see how long it takes to fill the car with tons of fucking bags!" 

Izuku laughs and the both of them get into Izuku's black car and drive to the shopping center, where tons of different stores are all in one long strip outside.