Chapter 26

"Aw not even Izuku will help you. Not as seductive as you thought huh. And sorry, but can we address the fact that you call him by his last name, and he calls you by yours? Aren't you two supposed to like each other? You probably noticed but we call each other by our first names. I'm closer to him. so, you're just a useless extra. But don't worry, I'll make sure you never fucking forget that." 

Uraraka fumes and yells at him. 

"Shut the hell up you asshole! You have no idea what you're talking about. I've known Midoriya Kun sine the school year, I'm around him every day, we hang out after school, and we talk to each other all the time! We're closer than you and him! You're just a clingy, obsessed, crazy bastard with no actual talent so you go and follow Midoriya Kun everywhere he goes! If i didn't know any better id think you stalked him and did something, so he'd let you stay with him! Crazy shit." 

Izuku looks at the rear-view mirror at Katsuki, who is looking at her with so much hatred Izuku gets chills. They pull up to the house. 

"Alright this is it." 

Izuku looks at Uraraka, the same smile still on his face. She doesn't know why but it doesn't feel the same as before. The kindness feels forced, but she suffocates the thought quickly. What's wrong with her? Of course, he's not faking it, Izuku is the most real thing she has ever had, he's kind and sweet and perfect. And he's her boyfriend

"Katsuki just needs to get some stuff for his stay and we'll be alone soon." 

They get out of the car, Uraraka red and excited. They go inside the house and Uraraka looks around the living room. It's nice, and thoughts of spending cold evenings warmed up with Izuku cuddling next to her occupy her mind as she inspects whatever her eyes land on.  Izuku goes next to the stairs that lead down to the basement after locking the front door. Katsuki goes into the kitchen and grabs a knife, a shinning noise sounding as he watches his reflection shine in the blade. 

'Here goes nothing.' 

Katsuki walks into the living room, not even bothering to hide the knife, hanging it limply by his side. Uraraka turns to him, a glare on her face for a moment and she opens her mouth to say something. But the words die on her tongue when she sees the knife. A look of surprise and shock crosses her face, but then she laughs. 

"What are you doing with that? You're not gonna scare me away from doing it with Midoriya Kun you know. It's kind of sad you'd resort to that. I'm starting to think your more than just a crazy-" 

Katsuki rushes her, a lot quicker than she thought, and she stumbles. She screams as Katsuki readies the knife. 

"No!" 

She claws her way farther from Katsuki and runs out of the living room and down the hall toward the kitchen. 

Note: 

Um. I made a map of the first floor to maybe help imagine it better, or at least get an idea for the layout. The circles are openings so that people could get through the only actual doors are for the free room, bathroom, and closet, and the triangle is a opening in the floor with a door like thing that opens and can be closed and covered. This leads to the basement, hence the free room, because the actual basement is below the ground floor. There should be an entrance where the triangle is for the spare room.