Chapter 52

Izuku nods at him, his hair bobbing slightly. Katsuki and Miko are engaged in a staring match, so the boy focuses on Izuku. 

"Yep. It's supposed to be good weather to go today! I even packed some stuff!" 

The boy makes a sound of understanding, nodding along. He wears a grin when Izuku finishes. 

"Thats good, hopefully this doesn't take long so you have time to drive up there. The closest one is like, an hour away." 

This makes Katsuki look at the boy, eyebrows furrowed. 

"What?" 

Miko cheers because of her victory. 

"You lost!" 

Katsuki glares at her, yelling back. 

"I fucking didn't! That doesn't count bitch!" 

The boy looks back at Katsuki, a look of confusion on his face. 

"Yeah, it takes a while. You haven't been to the zoo before?" 

Katsuki folds his arms and stares at the boy. 

"What does it fucking matter extra." 

Miko grins teasingly, tilting her head. 

"You haven't been to the zoo before? Wow, even I've been to the zoo. Imagine-" 

"Shut the hell up! You act like it's a normal thing to do assholes!" 

"I thought it was-" 

"Shut! The! Hell! Up!" 

Izuku laughs, breaking through the conversation. 

"The important thing is we are going today. It's gonna be fun." 

Miko looks at Izuku, her grin turning into a kind smile. Katsuki watches with a "This bitch..." face.

"You're always so adorable Midoriya! Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?!" 

Katsuki is brought back to the many times he's seen Izuku kill, torture, and lie to everyone in a room. 'Always adorable' isn't words he would use to describe Izuku. Cute, hot, sweet and smart are some others though. Izuku laughs nervously. 

"Ah, not a girlfriend but-" 

Katsuki lets out an inhuman scream, cutting Izuku off mid-sentence. Everyone turns to look at him, confusion and annoyance on their faces. Izuku smiles at him knowingly. 

He takes all of that back. Devil is the perfect word to describe Izuku. 

"Why are you screaming like that?! Are you crazy or something!?" 

Katsuki feels his cheeks heat up and he lets out a breath. 

"I...." 

He brings his arm up, pointing at the wall behind everyone. He puts a fearful look on his face and forces his voice to sound shaky. 

"I saw a bug. It was the size of your huge fucking head i couldn't help it-" 

Miko interrupts him, yelling. The boy laughs loudly, dying in the back as Miko yells. 

"What?! Fuck you asshole!" 

The door opens and the chief of police steps out with the other boy following. He gives them a glare and calls for Miko. Her face is grim, losing all of the excitement and annoyance at once. She follows him into the other room. 

In less than a second everyone is brought back to the current situation, silent. Katsuki's brain is still buzzing about the last 10 seconds, his face still red. He looks at Izuku who's eyes gleam in amusement. 

Izuku grins and Katsuki quickly looks away.