Chapter 20

He wasn't scared, he doesn't get scared of things like this. That would be stupid. Izuku still has his hand, and Katsuki stares at it. He feels his ears turn warm. Izuku stops walking because someone is sitting at a booth, waving at them. Katsuki takes in the girl's appearance. This is the first time he's ever seen her, this annoying Uraraka girl he's grown to hate. She cups two hands around her mouth and yells as loud as she can.

"Midoriya Kun! Over here!"

They walk over, and there are three other people besides Uraraka, one girl and two boys. There is nothing on the table except a small plastic basket of nuts. Izuku sits down in the booth right next to Uraraka. Katsuki follows, sitting next to Izuku at the very end of the booth. Uraraka smiles at Izuku and addresses everyone else at the table. 

"Everyone, this is Izuku Midoriya and his roommate ah..." 

Her sentence trails off and she doesn't even turn around to ask him, so he doesn't answer. His mood is soured now that he's seen her in person. He folds his arms after letting go of izukus hand and slides down in his part of the booth, legs splayed out slightly. Izuku is still holding his hand and its resting right next to Katsuki on the booth. No one would see if they weren't already looking for it. Izuku smiles at him and answers instead. 

"Katsuki Bakugou." 

No one goes to greet him, so its silent for a couple seconds. Then the girl next to Uraraka starts to talk. 

"So... You two live together? For how long?..." 

Her questions come off as none-caring, but Izuku pays no mind to it. She is probably Uraraka's friend, but Izuku can't really bring himself to try and remember. Shes wearing a light pink see through dress with long black boots. Her makeup is good, but since it's kind of hot, the small amount of sweat has made her blush rub off where she went to wipe at her face. Her lipstick is bright red and Katsuki finds it kind of obnoxious. 

Uraraka is wearing a black latex dress and heels. Katsuki admits he likes how she did her makeup, but like hell he would ever say it out loud. She has a cutesier look, with pink gloss and eye makeup. Izuku stares at Uraraka's dress and wonders how Katsuki would look in something like that. Obviously not a dress, but something tight. Hes sure Katsuki would put up a fight though. He can imagine it perfectly. 

"Hah? You want me to wear that? W-where did you even have time to get it... No! Your gonna have to fucking force me!" 

But of course, with a little asking over and over, Katsuki would fold. 

"F-fine nerd. But only this once! No way am i gonna go out in this shit, I'm staying home." 

The thought almost makes him smile but he notices hes been staring too long. Uraraka turns red and looks away quickly. He looks at her friend who has a smile on her face.