My Shadow (Chapter 6)

*Mementos After School*

You begin breathing heavily as you stand there with your weapon still out. Still trying to process what you had just done. You shake your head and look at the group.

Morgana: Now that was something else.

Ryuji: Holy shit you actually took care of them on your own.

Ann: That was pretty amazing!

You: I didn't know that I could do that..

In a flash your new outfit and mask burn away in a purple flame and you revert back to your Shujin uniform. You stare in confusion and shake your head.

Morgana: It seems he still doesn't have full control over his Persona. Just like how you had it Joker. Regardless his power was still much stronger then I expected.

Ren: Do you think he can be one of us?

You: One of you..? Like.. One of the Phantom Thieves?

Morgana: Exactly. I am not sure what your goal is entirely, Ren, Ryuji, and Ann all join up because of the Injustice of adults and how the justice system works. Seeing as your case, you might be much different in your ideals. May that be the case, I think having you join us is for our benefit and yours as well.

You: How do you figure?

Morgana: You will be an excellent addition to our team and you'll figure out your powers soon enough if you stick with us. I am sure you have your questions that need to be answered?

You: You may be right. I did try following you guys here to save you. I guess I succeeded in that. I didn't want you guys to get hurt, so I think I should be on the team.

Ryuji: I don't have a problem. You are pretty much a badass and seem to know your stuff.

Ren: I think it would be a great help if you were here.

Ann: Yeah, we could really use someone like you.

You: Well if its decided, I guess I am a Phantom Thief now.

Morgana: I believe so. So, now we have to come up with a code name with you.

You: A code name?

Ann: Yeah! We don't need to have people knowing our real names while we are hiding our faces. Mine's Panther!

Ryuji: I'm Skull!

Ren: Joker.

Morgana: And I am Mona!

You: Hmm... A code name huh..? What could it be...

Ryuji: Well you did have a pretty wicked mask and outfit.. Maybe you should be Steel!

You: Steel?

Ryuji: Yeah! You know? Cause you have armor and you steal stuff cause you are a thief?

Ann: Of course you would come up with something so lame like that...

Morgana: Yeah, stupid Skull!

Ryuji: W..What? I think it's a cool name! And who are you calling stupid you freaking cat!

Ren: Maybe it can be Shadow?

You: Shadow? What for?

Ann: Is it because his abilities look like shadows?

Ren: Yeah, it fits since he is shrouded in them I think Shadow would work here.

Morgana: Yeah I would agree that would fit but.. You know we "Fight" Shadows so calling him Shadow is kinda confusing...