The Chains of Desire Pt.1 (Chapter 51)

*Cognitive World*

Making to the final stretch of our journey, you see the giant pillar of light become clear in view.

You: Is that it..?

Lavenza: This is the destination that was set forth..

You: *Breathes Deeply* So this is where my answers lie.

Lavenza: It won't be easy as obtaining it...

You: I know.. Because he's here..

Your Shadow: Nothing gets past you, does it? As expected I suppose. But your little play time ends here. You guys know what to do.

Your shadow snaps his fingers from the ruins he was sitting on and turns away to leave his henchmen to do his dirty work. Cracking your neck, you clench your right fist tightly, a sudden burst of flames engulfs your arm until it reverts into the familiar blade of flames..

You: I won't be so easy this time. Show we what you guys got..!

Raising your sword, the Shadows all reveal themselves and transform into a single big creature. It has 6 arms, each holding a massive blade, it looks directly at you with a massive grin and starts to approach you. Reading your stance, you charge forward, making the first move.

Slashing a flaming arc upwards, you deflect its downward attack towards you, upsetting its balance, leaving an opening to strike. You side step and leap into the air and strike its neck and chest area. The blade slices through, causing the shadow to react and take a step backwards. You grab onto one of the arms and launch yourself up into the air, your hair blows around from the force of your speed. Doing a twist in the air you spin around with the flames surrounding you, becoming a wheel made of silver blue flame that directly makes contact.

Taking the damage, the shadow recovers quickly and with two arms, grabs a hold on you, stopping your attack entirely. You grunt and struggle as you feel your body slowly being crushed. Feeling the air leaving your body, you flex your arms up and with a sudden surge of strength you just barely slip through its grasp and quickly drive your blade into one of its hands. The flames of your sword engulf its hand and wrist, burning through and severing the entire hand. 

You fall to the ground and watch as it swings the other 4 blades at you. Doing a kick flip the moment the blades get near, you barely slip past each blade, only one grazes your shoulder, leaving a small gash. The moment you land, you grip your sword and dash at incredible speed and slice through its leg, making the shadow fall down onto one knee. Giving you the opportunity to go for the finish, you quickly leap and run up the shadows back and jump into the air. Spinning around, you grip the sword tightly and raise it high into the air and get ready to decapitate the shadow. It resists by putting up 4 of the blades up to deflect. Your blade presses hard onto the shadows and with a shout, you increase the blades flames which seemingly burn right through the shadows weapons, allowing you to sever all of it's hands and slash through its neck, cutting the head clean off. 

You land and roll to the side, breathing heavily as the small graze on your shoulder does bleed a bit. You take your sword and press it on the wound, you feel the heat burn for a moment but it seals the wound and heals it.

You: Hey! Evil Twin! Mind coming out and showing your dumb face! Too afraid to face me now that I can defend myself!? Come on out!

Your Shadow: Well well well.. That isn't a nice way to talk to somebody.. Besides.. What do you think will happen to your cute little friend here if you don't behave..