A Lasting Memory (Chapter 18)

*After school May 14*

After picking up Ryuji, you all made your way to the train station to head to your house. You've been chatting with your friends about the dishes and how they would like them when they finally tried them. This started to get their hopes up as the idea of trying out some new dishes from a friend might be amazing.

Ryuji: Oh I can't wait to try all of it! Say how did you come up with those dishes?

You: Easy, I mixed Japanese style foods and added an American touch to create them. I am pretty creative when it comes to making food now. I might have a problem now *Chuckles* all I can think about is solving the puzzles and mysteries of making food.

Ann: You should be a chef then, if you are so worked up on it. I think you would have the meaning of a chef with that type of attitude.

You: You think? As much as I love cooking and making some unique style of combinations, I still think my mind is my best weapon. I told you before that I want to be a top class detective and investigator. I can solve mysteries and problems on the fly and I think of it as a field with pieces, moving them into order to solve a crime or mystery.

Ren: Don't go selling us out then for a promotion when you get there *Soft Chuckle*

You: Would never do that. You guys are doing something special that must be done in order for justice to occur. So don't worry about a little old me. But yes, I want to at least be a special agent in the police force like I said.

Ryuji: Honestly you could be a top dog with your intelligence, going above and beyond the police and being someone in top class stuff.

You: Like the Naicho? (Note: It's basically the CIA of Japan) I would be flattered if I was someone connected to it. But that is like, way into the future if this becomes my career. Let's stick with the Police for now.

All your friends laugh it out and you all continue to walk down the station. That is until you feel a presence staring at someone in your group. You notice a hand reaching towards Ann and knowing the situation you quickly grab their hand before it touches her.

You: I wouldn't do that if I was you.

Violet Hair Man: A..Ahh?

Ann: W..What?

Ren: Who is this guy?

You: I am not sure. But I saw him a bit ago, I think he is some kind of artist. *Let's go of his hand*

Violet Hair Man: You are correct to assume my skills. I am sorry for the disturbance but I just wanted to get her attention...

Ann: M..Me??

Violet Hair Man: O..Of Course! Your beauty is unmatched! Ahh! If I could have you be my model I would be forever happy with life! I would make you into a masterpiece!

Ann: A.. Masterpiece?! What are you on about? I don't even know who you even are!?

Violet Hair Man: Oh my deepest apologies. I am Yusuke Kitagawa, I am a student under the great Ichiryusai Madarame! I am attending Kosei school but I am living with Sensei.

You: Why couldn't you just have started with that. Would have been much easier to talked us.

Yusuke: Sorry, I only have interest in her right now.

Ann: My name is Ann! Ann Takamaki! Thank you very much!

Yusuke: Ahh Ann... What a beautiful name for a masterpiece...