Extra Credit Pt.2 (Chapter 60)

*Cognitive World*

Using the guide of Shadow Sense, you focus your attention on the targets. A small trail of black shadows starts to appear in a direction in front of you. Fixing your hands you begin to approach the source of the shadows. The golden sheen across your eyes glows brightly like a flashlight in a tunnel as your sight pierces the shadows, revealing the contents within...

After walking on this path for a small while, you find two figures walking in a pool of shadows, they are Hiromi and Toshiro, standing in the pool. Their bodies are clouded in a darkness that your sight sees through.. They turn towards you and you see the darkness has been pouring out from their hearts.

You: So these are your shadows then.. Hiromi, Toshiro.

Toshiro: Who are you!

Hiromi: What do you want!

You: So shadows can see me in this world then.. Good to know, this is the only connection you have here. I am going to make you pay.

Toshiro: Pay? How dare you! I will make sure to ruin your life!

Hiromi: We did nothing to you, so just go away! You have nothing of value to us!

You: I am doing this for Kawakami. You are to stop plaguing her with your demands. She doesn't deserve this treatment. And I will make you see that for who you guys are.

Toshiro: Oh? So you are one of her new brats are you.. She killed our boy! I think we should increase her sentence! She has so much to apologize for!

You: You really believe that don't you. Makes me sick..

Hiromi: What do you know about it?! You don't know what happened! Now leave us child!

You:...Show me your true colors... The colors of your darken hearts!

You speed forward, your hands burst into purple flames, engulfing them in your flaming resolve. You stop and shove your hands right into their chests, they gasp in response and you soon emit your shadowy flames into their hearts which causes them to fall back in pain. You witness as the shadows surrounding their hearts start to break away and separate themselves. You see the still bodies of Hiromi and Toshiro on the ground as the shadows within their hearts start to materialize in front of you as big creatures.

You: Looking like some normal shadows.. Time to remove your stain on this world...

You clench your fist and the purple shadowy flames ignite within your palm. Then you bring the flames towards your face and feel the heat engulf your entire face as it seers across and burns the skin. Soon your mask materializes from the flames, your eyes return to the green shine as before. Soon afterwards, your outfit is born from the flames and you reach through the flame in your palm to draw your blade that soon solidifies into a long sword once more..

You: So this isn't Rebellion... But it will do..

The shadows attempt to approach and swing their fists at you. Ducking right under their strikes you kick flip their arms away and draw your Desert Eagle Magnum and blast a couple holes into their chests. They react to the damage and stumble backwards into each other. You rush forward and leap into the air and swing at the one that was Toshiro's shadow and cleave through its arm. It falls to the ground and evaporates.

You: If this is the best you can do.. You can forget about trying to attack.