Concerning Revelation (Chapter 35)

*May 22 Evening*

After escaping Madarame's Palace, your friends helped you to a safe place to rest. They stared at you, having multitude of questions for you, prepared to answer some of them at least..

Ryuji: As much as I am glad we got out alive with the treasure, there is a serious issue with how unstable you are dude.

You: I know..

Ann: I don't know what happened with you but that surely wasn't normal by our standards. What was the black stuff!?

You: I don't know how to explain it..

Morgana: I felt something different when you attacked Madarame, it wasn't the normal aura you gave off, like it was someone else, something more darker.

Ren: I know we all have questions for Y/N, but I think let's take it easy on him. He isn't in any shape to move properly and I bet he is exhausted like the rest of us.

You:...

Yusuke: I should go and check on Madarame, see how the change of heart is going.

Ren: I think that would be best. Keep us posted if something changes.

Yusuke: Understood. Take care of Y/N. I know that he would risk himself for us if he had to, I trust him on that.

You: Thanks Yusuke..

Yusuke: Don't mention it. Just take care, all of you. See you later.

Yusuke leaves the group to head back to the shack, the others stare at you still with bugging questions. You sigh and stand up, surprising them with your ability to move still.

You: I'll be fine guys. Just I don't think I am doing anything for a little while regarding the Phantom Thieves..

Ren: Wait, what do you mean?

Morgana: I think I understand.

Ann: Wait you do?

Morgana: Mhm. I didn't want to say anything but I also didn't want to jump to assumptions.

You: Then you know what happened to me after I used that random power don't you.

Morgana: I will let you explain it to them if you like. I will just confirm it.

Ryuji: Confirm what..??

You: That last power I used to save us.. Completely tapped me out. I was tapped out before that even happened, when my sudden outburst against Madarame ended, I felt my power or whatever I have go into hiding, it wouldn't let me call it out, hence why my outfit went away afterwards.

Ren: Are you telling us...-

You: So far, I think I have lost my ability to fight, at least as a Phantom Thief.

Everyone:...!

Morgana: It is true.

Ann: W..What do you mean it's true..? That you can't summon your Persona..?

You: I don't know if it was a Persona.. Morgana and me talked about my power before in the past.

Morgana: I told him that his power is unique only to him. Similar to how Ren can take on multiple Personas which makes him a wild card, Y/N too has a wild card of his own.

Ryuji: And that is?

Morgana: And that is the more he used his power or "Persona" we shall call it, it expanded his limits, making him stronger the more he used it. And as you guys saw, something triggered a full release during the fight with Madarame that made him exceed his limit and he sorta lost control. When his body and mind couldn't hold onto such a powerful force, it dispelled from him and even I can barely feel a faint presence within Y/N. So until either he recovers the power once again on his own, or something happens to bring it out like before, as of today, Y/N can no longer join us.