Humanity Personafied (Chapter 84)

*Cognitive World*

Ren POV

After quickly escaping from the tower, leaving Y/N to face Kage all by himself, we reached the bottom of the tower.

Ren: This place is unstable..! We need to keep going!

Makoto: We need to wait for Y/N!

Ann: Makoto, I know how you feel but it won't matter if we get trapped here. Morgana turns into a car and get us to safety!

Morgana: Anything for you Lady Ann! Transform!!

Morgana shifts into a car. There is a slight rumble from above us as a black flash of light causes a shockwave that knocks all of us over. I get to my feet and begin to help Futaba up.

Ren: Is everyone alright?

Ann: Just fine..!

Yusuke: I think I might hurl from this motion...

Ryuji: Wait? What?! Get off me Yusuke! Gross!!!

Makoto: I won't leave him behind. You guys go on ahead!

Ren: Makoto wait!!

Makoto takes off towards the tower, I just catch up just in time to grab her hand before a large piece of rubble comes crumbling down. I pull her towards me and narrowly save her. She lays on top of my chest and looks at me weary from the moment.

Makoto: S..sorry!

Ren: Look I get it! *Gets up and picks up Makoto* But if you want to help him, then you better listen to what he said! Now let's go!

Another massive shockwave occurs and two pillars of energy burst forth from the tower. A bright sliver of blue light shines high into the sky, opposite a massive pillar of dark shadows. The intense pressure causes more of the tower to fall apart and I drag Makoto back towards the rest of the group and throw her into the car.

Ryuji: Look!

Ren: Huh?!

We all turn to see a massive beam of light colliding with a beam of shadow. Cracks in the ground start to split open from the intense shockwaves of their power occur. Knowing that danger was approaching, I hopped into the car and smack Morgana.

Ren: Get us out of here!!

Morgana: G..Got it!!!

At full speed, we are flung back as Morgana starts to take off and races forward, swerving and dodging debris falling from the sky and opening holes in the cracks in the ground. However, there is a sudden shift as I look back to see the tower start to crumble.

Ren: The tower! It's falling!

Ryuji: Does anyone see Y/N?!

Makoto: No!

Ann: U..Uh... Guys!! We got a problem!

Yusuke: T..The ground! It's opening!

Ren: H..hold on!

Everyone: AHHHHHHHH....!!!!!