Extra Credit Pt.1 (Chapter 59)

*June 7 After School*

After talking with Maruki, you proceed to head to the teacher's office to meet with Kawakami. Knocking on the door, you hear Kawakami's answer.

You: Hello Kawakami.

Kawakami: You know you should call me Ms. Kawakami, it is a little informal. 

You: Sorry, it's just a little weird still being a student but being an adult at the same time.

Kawakami: It's fine just as long as you don't make it a habit.

You: Yes ma'am. I appreciate you doing this for me.

Kawakami: Well since you asked and I felt like helping you out succeed in graduating early, this isn't much of a problem. Just know I can't do this every day.

You: I will respect the time I have with you Kawakami *Smiles brightly*

Kawakami: *Soft Blush* W..What did I say about calling me that.

You: Oops, force of habit.

Kawakami: *Pouts* Riiiigghhttt...

You: So shall we get started?

Kawakami: Yes, take a seat and turn to page 45 in your text book...

You proceed to listen and work with Kawakami for some time. You absorb a lot of the knowledge gained in her teaching and you begin to realize a lot about her personality when she isn't in full teacher mode. You notice that she has a cute tendency to touch her lips as she thinks deeply, as if she is searching for an answer. It catches you off guard and you look away before she notices you staring. Trying to get these thoughts out of your head, you try to regain the momentum of learning from her..

You: You know Ms. Kawakami, you are actually a very good tutor.

Kawakami: Y..You think so..?

You: Yeah, I can see you really enjoy this deep level of teaching, if it's just focusing on one person to teach, you get very serious. It's nice to see you a little out of the wood works.

Kawakami: *Grins softly* Oh..? And what does that mean exactly?

You: Just that you are normally a great teacher, but when you can let loose even just a little, you seem very entranced in teaching. I admire your sense of spirit and dedication. 

Kawakami: *Blushes* O..Oh! Umm.. It's nothing, really. Just.. Don't think too much about it.

You: Well again, I appreciate it.

Kawakami: O..Oh look at the time! We can continue this tomorrow!

You: O..Oh. Yeah..! Sure. Thank you so much Kawakami-Sensei.

Kawakami: Don't mention it. Same time tomorrow okay?

You: You bet. I need to wrap something up here so I will be out in a minute.

Kawakami: Don't take too long alright.

You: No problem.

You take a minute to collect your things until you hear a soft gasp behind the barely open door. You wonder what it was and quickly sneak up to the slot and listen in...

Kawakami: Please just give me another day, I will have the money by then..

You: *To yourself* What is she talking about..?

Kawakami: Toshiro I will give you the full amount.. You and Hiromi will get it.. yes... I know... Yes... I still plan on taking responsibility for Takase... Yes... Bye....

You watch her hang up her phone and look depressed and defeated by it. Upon hearing the conversation, you start to piece clues together as to why. She must be in debt with someone.. as you think to yourself you watch her call someone on her phone. She clears her throat and begins to speak.

Becky: Hi! Yeah! Becky here! I can work tonight so let me know if any clients call for a request! Yep! Alright! Bye!

You are caught off guard as she puts on some cutesy voice and a whole different personality. You figure that she might be working some side job for extra money to support herself and whatever debt she must be paying.. You turn around and grab your bag and open the door. Kawakami is softly startled and turns towards you.

Kawakami: O..Oh! S..Sorry you scared me.

You: It's no worry, I just finished up, you can lock up.

Kawakami: O..Oh right..! Yeah! 

You: I will see you later Ms. Kawakami.

Kawakami: Right...

You watch her face sour and you turn around and continue down towards the exit..

You: Toshiro and Hiromi Takase huh...?

Your face slowly shifts into a serious look as you grip your fists. You pull out the bottle of pills and nod to yourself as the sun slowly sets. You arrive home and prepare yourself.

You: Well I guess I got targets to see if my theory works. And if it helps Kawakami, then it's worth it...

You take one of the pills and rest in your bed, slowly shifting into the Cognitive World... You step down onto the red surface of this twisted world and slowly concentrate your power.. The golden sheen spreads across your eyes and you open them to pinpoint your goal...

You: Time to change some hearts....

Thank you for reading this Chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if it's a short one! I kinda had a rough schedule for this chapter so I am breaking it into 2 parts for now. So look forward to the next one soon!

Due to some issues and problems I am facing in life, I am now promoting my Patreon to anyone who wants to support me financially, this not only will provide me with some sort of income, however small or large it is, that will allow me to focus even more effort into writing for you guys. It is entirely your decision to check it out and provide me with any money you want to give me, the lowest starting is 5 minimum. Entirely up to you again, patreon.com/AKAustin is my Pateron for you to visit! Well I will See you all in the Next one! Thanks again!