Frozen Dawn (Chapter 44)

*Morning June 1*

After getting home in a rough state, you passed out when you got home. You woke up on the floor, small bits of blood run off your lip as you cough a little before taking one of Takemi's pills...

You: It's getting hard to breathe normally anymore... Gotta be careful from now on..

Struggling to get up you prop yourself into a chair and take a deep breath. Staring at the ceiling you muster the strength to get up and force your body to move. The pill started taking effect which caused you to feel the energy reawakening your entire system and putting you back to normal. Feeling good enough to head out to school you started to blink softly as images of you committing violent acts starts to stir within your mind. Trying to fight it, you pat your head and shake it, trying not to focus entirely on it and continuing the day....

*After School*

After leaving the class after the bell ringing, you proceeded to head outside of the school, but you suddenly stumbled over something. You were able to recover and at the same time catch the object you tripped on before it fell over and broke. You blink for a moment as you feel a little weird with your reflexes. 

???: Oh no..! Are you alright?

You: Hmm..? Me?

???: I am sorry! I was trying to move some of the plants around and I had to leave that one there for the moment. I hope you aren't hurt.

You blink for a moment as a girl you never seen before wearing her gym uniform approaches you with a worried expression. She has a soft pink tint to her hair as it short and curls to both sides of her head. You grab the pot and lift it up and carry it over.

You: It's quite alright, but I will say it can be dangerous to leave something fragile as this in the middle of a walk way.

Pink Haired Girl: M..My apologies..!

You: No no, it is quite alright. No harm, no foul.

Pink Haired Girl: Thank goodness.

You: I got a minute to spare, I could help you out.

Pink Haired Girl: O..Oh! Oh no! That is quite alright-

You: I insist, the name is Y/N L/N.

Haru: I am Haru Okumura, nice to meet you Y/N L/N.

When you hear her name, you begin to ponder for a moment. You've heard her name before but you cannot pin point the exact reason why. You blink for a moment before snapping out of your spur and proceed to help her out. After a moment of moving the plants she was carrying to their designated spots she thanks you properly.

You: It wasn't much trouble. I don't mind helping.

Haru: You are very kind.

You: It's nothing much, just doing what's right. 

Haru: Very bold way of thinking you have L/N-san.

You: Thanks, well take care Haru-chan.

Haru: W..Wait a moment!

You: Hmm? What is it?

Haru: I still have other plants that I plan on moving soon... I was hoping that maybe you could help me out again when I do..?