Bonding With Me (Chapter 143)

(Afternoon August 25th)

*Your POV*

Leading you to an underground mall, Makoto smiles brightly as she wanders with you. The sudden date beginning with a shopping trip wasn't exactly the first thing you had in mind. But you felt at ease with her and slowly enjoyed your time as she felt good about herself.

Makoto: First up, let's get you a swimsuit for the day at the beach.

You: Alright, alright, you don't have to drag me like a dog.

Makoto: How else am I going to keep you from wandering off?

You: Don't say that!

Makoto: Hehe, well, it's true.

You: Ughhh, I am going to regret it today.

Makoto: Don't be such a sourpuss. Here, we made it. You can complain after we leave.

You: Just let me choose what looks good, and we can be out of here-

Makoto: Nope, you are definitely going to try on multiple. And you will show them to me so I can judge to see which one would be best.

You: Tell me you are joking?

Makoto: Do I sound like I am?

You: Oh boy... That's why you were so excited to come here today, just to see me posing for you!

Makoto: I will say nothing of the sort. Now go here, and try this one on.

With a heavy sigh, you enter the changing booth and quickly slip off your clothes into the swimsuit she handed you—just a pair of blue swim trunks. You watch yourself in the mirror, and it might be plain, but it fits you just right.

Makoto: Let me see.

You: Hold on, I got to make sure I can present myself!

Makoto: What are you so afraid of? Come on!

You: Fine! There!

Opening the booth, you reveal the stale blue swimwear that is tied with a simple knot. The moment she spots your figure, Makoto grows speechless from witnessing the image before her. Unable to keep the drool from exiting her mouth as she didn't realize how toned and built you really were for your age. Despite waking up next to you naked, she was actually focused on examining you so closely that you caused her breath to stop. She takes a second to remember how to breathe before attempting to look at your face.

Makoto: I struck gold.

You: What was that?

Makoto: Oh...! Nothing! Don't mind me, just... Here! Try these on, too!

She grabs a couple more and throws them to you, forcing the change. After some minutes, you reveal the next few swimwear pieces, which mainly included a speedo that nearly caused Makoto to fall over and die. Others fitted with other pieces and unique takes on swimwear garnered other reactions. After the whole time, you reveal the last one that she gave you.

You: Well? After so many, you might have found the one you wanted. 

Makoto: You look... Really good.