Premium Art Form (Chapter 19)

*Morning May 15*

Your day off from school, you wake up to your normal morning. You check your phone to see the group message.

*Ryuji Text: We really going to this art exhibit?*

*Ann Text: Of course we are.*

*Ren Text: Madarame could very well be our next target so it's best we go and see it.*

*Your Text: I agree. If we are gonna find the key words we need for the Nav, we need to scout him out if he really does have a Palace.*

*Ryuji Text: Then should we meet up and head there then?*

*Your Text: That is probably the plan. Let's meet at the intersection near the art exhibit and go from there.*

*Ren Text: Sounds good, let's go.*

You put down your phone and put on your casual outfit and prepare to head outside. You yawn real quick before grabbing your pills, taking one you shake away the exhaustion and blink for a moment.

You: Man.. These pills are good for being awake that's for sure. Gonna have to stay awake somehow... I would have loved to sleep in today not gonna lie...

You wipe the tired tears from your eyes and head out towards the station. After taking a few trains, you meet up with your friends who were waiting for you. All of you nod in agreement and proceed to the exhibit.

Ann: Remember we are just trying to get some info and see if we can fish out a Palace. No need to cause a scene.

Ryuji: Ahh I am gonna be so bored...

Morgana: There there young Ryuji, your tiny brain wouldn't comprehend art anyways.

Ryuji: What did you say!

You: That's enough you two, let's do our best as a team.

Ann: Yusuke's gonna be there too ain't he..

You: Most likely, since he is Madarame's pupil I say he will make an appearance.

Ann: He's gonna be all weird again isn't he...

You: You know, I bet he lives with Madarame in some fashion or another.

Ryuji: How do you figure?

You: I did some off hand research and it seems Madarame likes to take in his disciples and teaches him in house. So if we want to get any personal clues/effects from Madarame, we might need Yusuke to get us in.

Ren: How do you propose we do that? We don't exactly have keys and aren't close with Yusuke to get inside.

You: We actually do have a key way in.

Ann: We do?

You: It's you Ann.

Ann: Huh??

You: You should take up his offer to model for him, which would get us inside and snoop around and see if we could get more out of him.

Ryuji: You know that may just work!

Ren: I agree.

Morgana: Are we sure..? I don't want to put Lady Ann in trouble or danger..

You: She won't be in any danger, we will be there to make sure she is safe.

Ann: Why do I have a feeling this is our only option to get inside...