Power to Choose (Chapter 58)

*Morning June 7*

After waking up and feeling the weakening feeling of the drugs you quickly feel dizzy. Moments do pass as you regain your composure. Taking deep breaths you get up from your bed and get ready for an early morning and school.

After closing your door, you put your listing for items for your handler to give you in the mail and set out towards Takemi's clinic. Taking the short route, you arrive and enter into the clinic, hoping to check on her...

You: Takemi..? It's me Y/N. Are you in?

You knock on the door and are startled to see Takemi is still sleeping at her desk. The door is unlocked and you enter. You notice she has a soft smile on her face which makes you feel better upon seeing. You kneel beside her and gently rub her shoulder, trying to stir her to wake up.

Takemi: Mmm...

You: Hey.. You are gonna get a bad back if you sleep like that..

Takemi: Mm...

You: It's not use, she is completely exhausted, I should get her to the bed in the exam room..

With a soft blush you gently turn Takemi into your arms and carry her into your arms, she is surprisingly light as you take her out of the office and into the exam room. You feel her chest brush against yours which causes a sudden spike of chill down your spine. You get even more flustered but you proceed with the plan. You enter the room and softly lay her onto the bed and cover her with the blanket. Her sleeping face gives you a soft sense of comfort as she is slightly flustered and seems to be relaxed.

You: I'll check up on you later after I get out of school, I promise. I hope you sleep well Tae.

Takemi: Mm... no...

You:..!

Before you could move, Takemi had suddenly shifted and reached out towards you, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you into her chest. Caught completely off guard you are flustered beyond reason and red in the face as she squishes you closer. She giggles to herself and hums as she feels content while in this position. You can feel her softly breathing on your head and it causes even more chills to run down your spine.

You: T..Takemi.. L..Let me go please..I got to go..

Takemi: Mm...!...don't....must stay...pillow..

You: I..I am not a pillow..! J..Just let go..you are talking in your sleep it's embarrassingly cute..!

Takemi:....you're cute.....always....hehehe....

You: Ugh...shes not even awake and talks like that...

Takemi:....mm....

She begins to softly loosen her grip on you, taking this chance you quickly slip right out of her arms just in time before she closes them again. Breathing heavily from the shock, you watch as she tries to find your head in a sleep induced attempt and when she can't find you, she pouts with a "Hmph". You can't help but find her attitude adorable, so you gently caress her cheek and part her hair out of her face before blinking back to normal thinking. You slowly take a step back and rub your head..

You: W..What am I doing..? I...I'm with Makoto.. I shouldn't be doing things like this.. oh man I really done it now...although...seeing Tae like this.. Was awesome...