Calculated Progress (Chapter 54)

*Morning June 6*

After taking a long ride to school, you saw a news report that popped onto the TV in the station. You watch as they covered that Madarame confessed his crimes of plagiarism and the wrongs that he committed. You smile and let out a sigh of relief. That is when you begin to overhear random people talking about the Phantom Thieves being behind his change of heart and confession. You kept your distance to not attract any attention to your prying ears.

You stepped off the train and headed towards school. Taking out your phone, you sent a quick text to everyone...

*Your Text: I saw the news, good job everyone.*

*Ryuji Text: Yo! Hey! You're back! How was your treatment..!?*

*Ann Text: Ryuji! Remember we weren't going to pry into that!?*

*Ryuji Text: I want to know how my buddy is doing is all!*

*Makoto Text: I am glad to see that you can talk to us again.*

*Your Text: Me too, glad to be back. However, I will be continuing this process for a while unless something more important comes up.*

*Ren Text: You can tell us about it later if you like. We could head to the hideout to discuss further motives.*

*Yusuke Text: Leblanc..? Like last time?*

*Your Text: You guys went to Leblanc for the hide out when I was out?*

*Makoto Text: It made it easier for everyone to get together since it was a nice middle ground.*

*Your Text: That makes sense. So did I miss anything that I need to catch up on?*

*Ann Text: We had a great idea for celebrating our win over Madarame by getting a big hot pot this Saturday and having a giant dinner for ourselves. Although.. Wouldn't that interfere with your treatment that day?*

*Your Text: No it should be fine. Spending time with you guys means a lot anyways. And if we are doing the hot pot, I will be sure to do something special on my end too. Which reminds me.. I might be bringing a special guest for that.*

*Ren Text: A special guest?*

*Your Text: Yep! Don't worry they are pretty cool, just gotta make sure it is alright in the end. And don't worry about talking about Phantom Thieve talk with them, they are well aware.*

*Ryuji: Are you for real!? How do they know!?

*Alibaba Text: It's because I have been keeping my eye on you guys. It's been very easy seeing your chats on the phone or at Leblanc.*

*Ryuji Text: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS A GHOST INVADING OUR PHONES??!!*

*Ann Text: Excuse me..??! H..How did you do that!?*

*Alibaba Text: I am good with machines, my specialty is hacking so this is a cake walk. But I am the special guest that my co-op partner has been talking about.*

*Ren Text: So why are you under a fake name, Alibaba?*

*Alibaba Text: Well.. There are reasons for it! But for now I will be mysterious.*

*Your Text: I didn't know you would speak. Also.. Alibaba..? Really?*

*Alibaba Text: The name I have chosen should not be met with scrutiny!*

*Makoto Text: If you know who we are.. Why don't you reveal us to the public or anything? You seem to have the skills to do it.*

*Alibaba Text: Well that wouldn't be fair.*